MatthewGoodFan101

2019 Solo Acoustic Tour

6 hours ago, Stwlegend said:

Did anyone notice he stopped playing the 12 string guitar on Rabbits at some point on this tour? I wonder why he did that. Really liked that extra touch. Guessing maybe one less guitar to lug around. 

He said at some point, perhaps in a  VIP that he kind of fell out of love with it.  

As much as I dig the solo acoustic show format, I would love to see him do a 'one-off' show, filmed and whatnot, with all the works. Full band, orchestra...all of it. In that formant, a song like Rabbits (which is in my personal top 5) would really shine I think.

My god, I would pay a serious chunk of change to hear Non Populus performed with an orchestra.

• Like 2

On 3/27/2019 at 1:27 PM, Stwlegend said:

Did anyone notice he stopped playing the 12 string guitar on Rabbits at some point on this tour? I wonder why he did that. Really liked that extra touch. Guessing maybe one less guitar to lug around. 

At the Milton VIP they were working out the pedal effect so he could play it on the 6 string as we were walking in. He mentioned at the show that night that he was happy with the sound and could burn the 12 string. I may have volunteered my yard.