Outtahere

AOB and WLRRR alternate tracklisting

I don't have AOB but remember that he wanted All Together to come either after or in place of Anti-Pop. 

I do however have White Light. 

1. Put Out Your Lights

2. Poor Man's Grey

3. We're So Heavy

4. It's Been A While Since I Was Your Man

5. Hopeless

6. Little Terror

7. North American For Life

8. Ex-Pats Of The Blue Mountain Symphony Orchestra

9. Empty Road

10. Blue Skies Over Badlands

• Like 2

i believe in both cases when he presented the albums to the label, they made him record and add some more radio friendly songs to the tracklistings, which included Anti-pop, Alert Status Red, Buffalo Seven, and maybe some others.

Edited by IamNick

22 hours ago, Jessafur said:

I don't have AOB but remember that he wanted All Together to come either after or in place of Anti-Pop. 

I do however have White Light. 

1. Put Out Your Lights

2. Poor Man's Grey

3. We're So Heavy

4. It's Been A While Since I Was Your Man

5. Hopeless

6. Little Terror

7. North American For Life

8. Ex-Pats Of The Blue Mountain Symphony Orchestra

9. Empty Road

10. Blue Skies Over Badlands

Sweet that was the one I wanted most! Thanks! :)

20 hours ago, Stwlegend said:

Did the label make him change it or something? Wasn't aware he thought of an alternate for those albums.

Yup! Those 10 songs were the ones that Matt originally recorded live off the floor and presented to Universal in that running order. They asked (or told maybe) him to remove Hopeless as it was too country and to record songs that would become singles. So he recorded Buffalo Seven, In Love With a Bad Idea and Alert Status Red which I believe were not live off the floor and he hid Hopeless at the end of Ex-Pats.

I remember In Love With a Bad Idea and Alert Status Red being initially published online as poetry. In Love With a Bad Idea was called Paris Hilton's Vagina then. I don't know whether he meant to make them songs at the time though.