There is a Sci-fi on Netflix made by Brad Wright (See Stargate SG1)  called Travelers.  If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do. Very fresh, very well done. Filmed in Canada with lots of Canadian talent.  Best TV discovery I made in 2018.  The show just released it's 3rd season.

Basic concept is this:  (No Spoilers)

In the future, mankind lives in underground shelters barely scrounging to make a living.  Scientists developed technology to send people back in time, permanently occupying the bodies of people who are supposed to die, just prior to their deaths.  Their mission, to change history and prevent the dystopia from happening.

On 12/20/2018 at 4:08 PM, Sly Botts said:

There is a Sci-fi on Netflix made by Brad Wright (See Stargate SG1)  called Travelers.  If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do. Very fresh, very well done. Filmed in Canada with lots of Canadian talent.  Best TV discovery I made in 2018.  The show just released it's 3rd season.

Basic concept is this:  (No Spoilers)

In the future, mankind lives in underground shelters barely scrounging to make a living.  Scientists developed technology to send people back in time, permanently occupying the bodies of people who are supposed to die, just prior to their deaths.  Their mission, to change history and prevent the dystopia from happening.

Isn't that sort of the plot to 12 Monkeys? Watched the trailer for the first season yesterday though. Looks like it could be decent. 

On 12/20/2018 at 11:31 PM, Crusader said:

Oh man, I just started watching this. Just started season 2 and it's not bad. I was watching Colony, another Vancouver filmed show, but that was cancelled sadly.

Do you mean Colony was cancelled? Or the other Vancouver filmed show? I'm about 3 quarters of the way through season 2. Good series for the most part. 

4 hours ago, daniel_v said:

Isn't that sort of the plot to 12 Monkeys? Watched the trailer for the first season yesterday though. Looks like it could be decent. 

I've never seen 12 Monkeys.  This show is actually really good. It's one of the best sci-fi shows out there right now, in my opinion.  The actors all do a great job.

19 hours ago, Sly Botts said:

I've never seen 12 Monkeys.  This show is actually really good. It's one of the best sci-fi shows out there right now, in my opinion.  The actors all do a great job.

Cool. I'll have to check it out. Always looking for new shows to watch. Thanks for the input. 

19 hours ago, Crusader said:

Colony was cancelled ?

I think I'm a season behind 12 Monkeys but that one got cancelled too but at least got a finale.

Bummer. Was enjoying that one. Thanks for the heads up.