Crusader

Matthew Good 2020 tour!

Damn that was stressful. I intended to book VIP for Buffalo, with thoughts of possibly doing Kitchener depending on the cost, thinking I might add it on in the next few weeks. I had the page for each show pulled up on the computer and at 10 the Buffalo VIP link was not working. At all. I went to the venue page and they had nothing either.  Naturally, I panicked. 

So I went to the kitchener show page and it redirected me to sound rink for VIP just fine. So I said to myself well I guess maybe VIP is not available for Buffalo and that sucks but oh well and proceeded to check out for Kitchener instead. I get to the payment page and because I’m on my work computer, my paypal is not autosaved and I can’t login to save my life. So I try to check out as a guest and when I put my card info in I get errors. I try a different card. Still errors. What in the fresh hell is this. 

I see my boss walking in my direction with a couple people on a tour of the company. Panic escalates and I peace out to the phone booth room with my phone and my credit cards in hand to go on my “ten minute break”. Once on mobile, I successfully login to PayPal and am able to secure the Kitchener VIP. Now that I am in sound rink I decide to search all the mg shows and lo and behold the buffalo date is on the list. With little hesitation I book VIP for it also. 

Because fuck it. So stressful. Thank you for listening to my live journal entry for today. 

• Like 1

I've got tickets and VIP for both Victoria dates and bought my dad a ticket to the Nanaimo show as well. So thankful to have a job that will both allow me to afford and attend these shows. Two years ago there'd be no way of me seeing him twice, let alone VIP twice!

• Upvote 2