patrickjnixon

Moving Walls Track List

Has anyone seen a track list for Moving walls?  The album release is about a month away and normally MG has released way more info by now.  I am hoping "Selling you my Heart" made it onto the final album.  I can't wait until Feb 21.

I realize that title might be a little click bait so I'm sorry. 

Sort of related but there hasn't been anything available for preorder either and a month lead seems the norm.  I looked through my order history of albums and there is usually something in advance (CD, vinyl and a potential that some albums were autographed). 

• "Something Like a Storm" was released in October and preorder was in September
  • "Chaotic Neutral" was released in October and preorder was in August 
  • "Arrows of Desire" was released in September and I don't think there was a preorder (my order was for the same day as the album was released)
  • "Lights of Endangered Species" was released May and preorder was March (vinyl was available in May)

13 hours ago, Gomo said:

Haven't seen a thing. Kinda weird.

Yes but no. For years Matt has lamented the fact that nowadays in the music business there's no surprise anymore. I remember on one bootleg or interview he said something like "When Kiss had a new album release we knew on the same day". I get the feeling he's going for that with this record. We learnt about Sicily on the day before it was released. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened for the second second and if we got the tracklisting the day before the release too.

11 hours ago, Tips said:

Yes but no. For years Matt has lamented the fact that nowadays in the music business there's no surprise anymore. I remember on one bootleg or interview he said something like "When Kiss had a new album release we knew on the same day". I get the feeling he's going for that with this record. We learnt about Sicily on the day before it was released. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened for the second second and if we got the tracklisting the day before the release too.

Lol, seems like you were right. Instead of "tomorrow" we got it tonight.

1. One Of Them Years
2. A Momentary Truth
3. Beauty
4. Sicily
5. Boobytrapped
6. Radicals
7. Dreading It
8. Your Rainy Sound
9. Fingernails
10. Lumière Noire
11. A Thousand Tons
12. The Heights
13. Selling You My Heart
14. Thorn Bird
15. Parts

moving walls.jpg

Edited by PlasticSoldier
  • Upvote 2

For those buying the Moving Walls CD, do any sites you purchase from have the mp3 download accompanying the CD when you buy?  MG is one of the few artists ill still buy physical copies from, but looking to avoid paying twice.  Seems like most places to order from its one or the other.  Doesn't look like this is one that Amazon is giving the download with.