foats

Worker sings a song of mass downloads

So I am home for the time being and figured maybe many of you are as well.  I am going to try and cheer the bored up by throwing out a ton of live MG/MGB shows over in the + section of this site.  I will be popping up a handful of shows each night for the next week or 2 maybe longer.   

If either Matt or Anton have an issue please let me know, otherwise be prepared for a primetime deliverance of live MG starting tonight!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/18/2020 at 8:16 PM, RickDalton said:

What if you dont have access to the plus?

Normally I would advise you to do 50 quality posts on this site but today I shall do the unprecedented and suggest Anton open borders for all to the + section of this site.   #openbordersforall   

• Like 1

I would love to get you in there Mark.  We have a good collection in there and I would always be open to uploading any specifics that you are interested in. I would recommend posting in some of the other threads, video game, reading, etc and the posts will build.  If I can help I will be happy to. 

On 4/19/2020 at 4:37 PM, paulonious said:

lost all my mg and mgb rarities in a pc crash a few years back. would love it if someone would be willing to help a brutha out. 

Hey, I don't know if I have what you'd be looking for, but I do have a lot of content back from in the day. If you want to P.M me feel free and I'll see if I can't send you some of the stuff you lost. 

• Like 1

So I came to this late because I kind of disconnected from the online MG community awhile ago. Are there any recordings out there where Workers Sing A Song Of Mass Production is played live? I remember it popping up on the fall White Light Rock And Roll Review tour a couple of times. This was when Matt was touring with Melissa Auf Dur Moore (sp?) and Limblifter. I know there were a few excellent quality bootlegs from that run but don't believe TWSASOMP surfaced at the time.