MatthewGoodFan101

Everything Is Automatic video blocked on Youtube

The Apparitions video has been blocked on Youtube for 10 years, and now the Everything Is Automatic video is too. The Automatic video was one of the MG videos that wasn't uploaded by Vevo for some reason. I wish the MGB Vevo channel would upload the Automatic and Apparitions videos, but that channel hasn't uploaded anything since 2009 so I'm not counting on it. Maybe Matt could have those videos uploaded on his own channel, but I don't know if he's able to make that happen. I'm starting to get worried that eventually the Strange Days video will get blocked too, which will really infuriate me because it's such a great video.

aren't the video's on his double cd/DVD? I am 99% sure they are. I would buy the album from Amazon or Matt's site (if it's there) as it would be the best form of the video. A fan could post a copy of the either video but who knows how good the quality would be.  

i have all the videos on my site, working on ripping them from the DVD from In A Coma to up the quality on a few, but it seems to only want to do Alabama Motel Room, so i have to play around and see how to get it to get other chapters.

Anton has them up on the video section here too, just most are the flash player stuff that doesn't work for everyone as much these days

I have a feeling those aren't on youtube for a reason though. Curious since they can be purchased officially on the In A Coma set if Matt wants them online for free.  It's strange that only a couple videos aren't online and when they are they seem to be taken down.