foats

The State of America

I am not a big CNN or Fox News guy. Last night I was glued to my TV. Seeing the protests and the burning of Minnesota was eye opening. The police in Minneopolis did nothing while people burned the municipal building. 

I woke up today to see 4 CNN reporters arrested live on TV. They were not told why they were being arrested nor were they read their rights (from what I could see).  Add this to the Corona Virus and it really is a sad state of affairs here in America. 

I have never been more ashamed of the country I live in than I am right now.. President Trump tweeting out that looting will mean shooting is the icing on the cake. I really envy all of you currently living in Canada and hope that everyone is doing well. 2020 has been a wild ride and it's not even halfway over. 

where are you located William?

Things here in the US are nuts.  You have to either love Trump or love Biden. No room for guys like me he can't stand either.  You have to be chocolate or vanilla, no room for strawberry.  Pretty shitty to say the least.  At least we have football tonight though!!

• Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 11:49 AM, foats said:

where are you located William?

Things here in the US are nuts.  You have to either love Trump or love Biden. No room for guys like me he can't stand either.  You have to be chocolate or vanilla, no room for strawberry.  Pretty shitty to say the least.  At least we have football tonight though!!

We live in the Cleveland area—which, as far as football goes, well, yeah....