Sign in to follow this  
colinarcher

Tenet

I’m really looking forward to seeing Christopher Nolan’s latest film. Anyone else planning to take the chance and see it in theatre next week?

I have confirmed that my local theatre is going to be screening it. They are also playing Inception for the 10th anniversary, so might need to make it a double feature. 

Posted (edited)

I'll watch anything Nolan comes out with just out of respect for the man's previous work. That said, I'll probably wait till it's available on demand. Not too keen on going to places with large amounts of people around, even with social distancing measures. 

Edited by daniel_v
  • Upvote 1

On 8/20/2020 at 3:11 PM, colinarcher said:

I have confirmed that my local theatre is going to be screening it. They are also playing Inception for the 10th anniversary, so might need to make it a double feature. 

I watched the 10th Anniversary of Inception at my local theatre and it was worth every penny. As with @daniel_v, I'm on the Nolan wagon and expect to watch most everything he directs. I mean, Interstellar is a masterpiece!

• Upvote 1

If only I could see Interstellar as well, make a full day of it. Hopefully the theatre has good ventilation.  

On 8/27/2020 at 12:46 PM, IncoherentRamblings said:

I mean, Interstellar is a masterpiece!

Was it ever!!!  The music is so good in that movie too!  I love it!  Definitely one of the top 5 movies to come out over the past 10 years. Maybe even 20.

I went to see Tenet yesterday. Great movie, Nolan delivers again. Only one other person in the theatre. 

• Like 1

My wife saw this movie and she told me she was disappointed.  Its hard to say though cause depending on her mood her opinion of things change, so I'll reserve judgment for myself (as it should be anyway)