colinarcher

Super Mario Bros 35th Anniversary

pre-ordered the 3D All-Stars right away.

I only ever played a bit of Mario 64 on my 3DS, so will be nice to play it on the TV. Never owned a N64 to play it back then.
Also never had a gamecube, so never played Sunshine at all. i know i could have played it on the Wii for backwards compatibility, but being a Mario title it never went cheap.
Be nice to revisit Galaxy though! I traded it in for Galaxy 2 when i worked at Future Shop and there was a promo for high trade in value

Will order Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury closer to release in February.

I pretty much bought all the Mario games I could get my hands on for my son from the Wii onwards (Sans switch).  Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, New Mario Bro's Wii and Wii U,  that Toad Game, Mario 64 on Wii virtual Console, Mario Maker, Mario 3D world, Mario Kart Wii and 8.  If he was still around I most likely would have got him a Nintendo Switch and would be ordering the 3D collection.  I also hacked my Wii and used Nintendon't on Homebrew  so he could play Mario Sunshine, but he never got the chance to really play it as he was into Zelda at the time. 

It's hard though, now whenever I play the newer Mario games it makes me think of him.  I think I may just get my Mario Galaxy back from my parents place and try to beat it.