foats

Moving Walls Tour Cancelled

Matt announced on social media the tour is cancelled and refunds will be given out.  He obviously made the right call. 2020 has been a wild year and I am hoping you are all safe and well.

Possibly we could have another 1-2 garage shows as they have been incredible. 

• Upvote 1

Just a heads up, I just received an email telling me that the rescheduled December Vancouver shows have been cancelled. Sad news to hear but understandable given that the number of cases in the city have skyrocketed.

Note: the promoters just issued me 110% credit since I never asked for a refund. Haven't heard anything yet about the VIP packages.

Not sure if this is going to be for every show or on a city by city basis but may want to keep an eye on your email for messages from the venues.

e: Whole tour cancelled

Edited by Crusader
merged

Guest Idioteque
Hi, Thank you for your patience as we go through this process with you. Please respond to the email you received from the promoter and let them know that you want a full refund. They will issue one. If you have any further trouble with this please email [email protected] for assistance. ~Team MG

I'm currently awaiting a response from MRG. Couldn't roll my eyes hard enough after reading the word "credits" after spending the year fighting to get back my refunds for TOOL...Rage...Stones... from the giant Ticketmaster. Heeere We Go Again.

If they do give out refunds without stating it anywhere and actually helping their customers, doubt I'd ever give them my money again. Matt's team is scrambling on social media trying to help people fortunately.

Guest Idioteque

Im treating the Stones like my Ozzy ticket, up in the air this point with their ages. Even if shows start back up in 2021, I don't think we should be rushing 70 year old's on stage in this climate lol.

On 9/25/2020 at 9:09 PM, foats said:

Matt announced on social media the tour is cancelled and refunds will be given out.  He obviously made the right call. 2020 has been a wild year and I am hoping you are all safe and well.

Possibly we could have another 1-2 garage shows as they have been incredible. 

What was expected... in such a weird and painful year (at least for some of us...).

Hope you are all safe, and also your families.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1