RickDalton

[renamed] Ticket Refunds

I got ripped off as the concert was cancelled by $22 due to this I wont be attending any matt good concerts for the next year 

Sound Rink Inc.

- negative$221.98
Dec 13Payment
Loading transaction details for
Sound Rink Inc.
- negative$221.98
Dec 13Payment

Visa
VISA Credit Card x-0277
You'll see "PAYPAL *SOUND RINK" on your card statement.
$221.98
Paid with
Transaction ID
2DE93284P67174416
Seller info
Sound Rink Inc.
http://www.soundrink.com
[email protected]
Invoice ID

Total
$221.98
Purchase details
Matthew Good Moving Walls VIP Upgrade 3/14 Kitchener, ON (Qty 2)

Sound Rink Inc.
+ $199.98
Oct 28Money received"MG"
Loading transaction details for
Sound Rink Inc.
+ $199.98
Oct 28Money received"MG"

Paid by
Sound Rink Inc.
http://www.soundrink.com
[email protected]
Transaction ID
7J1353741D9352818
Note
MG
Total
$199.98
Details
Sent by Sound Rink Inc.
$199.98
Refund this payment

Print details

$221.98

Edited by Crusader

To be fair, I don't think mg has much if any control over those refunds and fees. Pretty sure he got nothing from them. Those credit card fees are charged by the credit card companies too and I'm guessing these vendors can't afford to take the hit. I would mail them back and see if they'll do it for you but I understand where they're coming from.

• Upvote 1

I think they view this as they still had to handle the initial transaction and then now the refund.  That $11 is not part of the VIP experience you are paying for.  Definitely not a MG thing either way.  I get the frustration though, imagine if you pick up 4-5 tickets and this happens, it adds up.  

• Like 1

Yeah, it sucks to get screwed out of fees, but we should all remember that Matt, who makes his living playing these shows, is the one who really got screwed here.

I hope he's doing well...as a struggeling artist (with a dayjob) myself, I can't even imagine what must be going through his mind.

Dude dropped one of his best albums and then the bottom fell out...his grace in the wake of all that has been an inspiration to say the least.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Williammunny11 said:

Yeah, it sucks to get screwed out of fees, but we should all remember that Matt, who makes his living playing these shows, is the one who really got screwed here.

I hope he's doing well...as a struggeling artist (with a dayjob) myself, I can't even imagine what must be going through his mind.

Dude dropped one of his best albums and then the bottom fell out...his grace in the wake of all that has been an inspiration to say the least.

Yeah I had the same reflection. Plus he has now lost his two parents. I really hope he's OK.

Guest Idioteque

I've been in "queue" since September 25th, and they flat out stopped responding to my emails. Only reason I even care at this point is so MRG doesn't get my money, and I can put it right back into MG's online store.

13 hours ago, Idioteque said:

I've been in "queue" since September 25th, and they flat out stopped responding to my emails. Only reason I even care at this point is so MRG doesn't get my money, and I can put it right back into MG's online store.

Yeah I put some of my refund back into the MG store; if you don’t have it already I recommend the MW pullover hoodie. Super cozy. It’s one of the only clothes pieces I didn’t get in person at the shows I made it to before the pandemic shut down.

i think I’ve received all my refunds now; but the Montreal eveneko one took the longest.