crthiel

Anyone know why the Matt Good subreddit went private?

Scary tweet.

I hope for everyone's sake there is a positive resolution to all this. To me the best case would be MG reaches out to whoever he should apologize to and does so genuinely. Also commit to getting some help and being a better person. That would be a positive example to set and allow some good to come from this.

Less important: I've listened to a couple of MG's songs in the past couple weeks. Just a couple. I've found myself still appreciating the music and having a connection with it.

1 hour ago, Gomo said:

Scary tweet.

I hope for everyone's sake there is a positive resolution to all this. To me the best case would be MG reaches out to whoever he should apologize to and does so genuinely. Also commit to getting some help and being a better person. That would be a positive example to set and allow some good to come from this.

Less important: I've listened to a couple of MG's songs in the past couple weeks. Just a couple. I've found myself still appreciating the music and having a connection with it.

Tricky thing is that apologizing and admitting guilt could make him more vulnerable to potential harassment lawsuits or whatnot from whomever.  But not really addressing/owning anything means there will always be an elephant in the room.  He's in a tough spot.

I also hope he seeks help for his own sake at least.