lyuan

I'd love to get some feedback on some of my material...

Hi everyone!

So I started on this journey a few years ago, and I don't really know why I did - I have some (quite a bit) of musical background, but I've always just used that training for whipping out at friends and family gatherings and such. Anyhow, we don't 'gather' like that anymore for obvious reason, but over the past year I did find myself missing music; whether it's going to concerts, or playing accompaniment at parties while my friends drunkenly sing along. In addition, I also found myself with a handful of songs that I've written and recorded over years. So, what did I do? Polished them up as best I could and just stuck it up on Spotify. To be honest, I never really meant for a lot of this to be heard by anyone beyond my close friends and family, as some of the material is quite personal, but whatever limited feedback I've had seems to be more on the positive side.

I'm posting this here, as one of my major influences is Mr. Good and I'd love some feedback from all of you, the group of people of whom I share a similar taste in music. Anyhow, here we go: So last year (2020), I posted my first album 'A Prototype', and as a follow-up, a 3-Track EP called 'An Altered State'. So far, I've only shared these to a handful of people, with the exception one track that I posted on these forums some time ago. Both the Spotify and Soundcloud links are below. Please let me know how I'm doing, and also how you are all doing (musically or otherwise) during these unprecedented times.

Stay safe!

Larry