Jump to content
PsychoLamb

Tribus (new music)

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Prairieboy said:

The 2:11 mark of Lost and Found Kids....wow!!!

Spooky vocal effect on this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2021 at 11:46 PM, Chris85 said:

 

Based on this list of songs in the post by Chris85 and the files names from the website with matching track numbers, does this represent the tracklist of a forthcoming album called "Tribus"? Interesting to see the inclusion of Daylight Actual, but I can't help wondering what happened to the rest of Crisis Airlines (Victory Is Free, Back of the Tiger). I wonder if there will be a new album out by the end of the year.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This type of music is definitely not for me. I was bored to tears.

But I am glad that other people are enjoying them and hopefully the rest of the album properly sees the light of day and everyone who worked on them gets the credit they deserve.

Edited by crthiel
Typos
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, colinarcher said:

Based on this list of songs in the post by Chris85 and the files names from the website with matching track numbers, does this represent the tracklist of a forthcoming album called "Tribus"? Interesting to see the inclusion of Daylight Actual, but I can't help wondering what happened to the rest of Crisis Airlines (Victory Is Free, Back of the Tiger). I wonder if there will be a new album out by the end of the year.

Stuff gets cut I guess.

The Tribus songs look like tracks from an album that was coming out, but may not now, or may still, who knows.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am really enjoying this set of music.  Lost and Found Kids is exceptional, just blown away with that song.  All three songs are great and I also enjoy the different soundscape of Hollis, really like the feel of that instrumental.  Please let us hear the rest of this compilation!

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you haven't checkout out the IG,  Matt mentioned that he "quit music"   Hopefully it's just temporary and he comes back with the full album but it doesn't sound good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, foats said:

If you haven't checkout out the IG,  Matt mentioned that he "quit music"   Hopefully it's just temporary and he comes back with the full album but it doesn't sound good. 

he removed the 'having quit music' part now

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Millstone said:

he removed the 'having quit music' part now

And now his account on Instagram and Twitter has been deleted, and the content on his website has been removed. Facebook account seems to be intact.

Edited by Chris85
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris85 said:

And now his account on Instagram and Twitter has been deleted, and the content on his website has been removed. Facebook account seems to be intact.

Not unsurprising.  But never count the man out.  Either way he could use some time out of the spotlight.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it! Well it's alriiiiighhttt but I am happy for MG to change his sound up and do things differently. I like that he can still surprise me.

"...Before I exposed you for the monster you are, of course" haha this line right here in that Instagram post sums it up for me. Ever feel like you're being sold a controversy in all of this?

I think MG will be back just because he apparently has some significant life expenses to deal with at this point. Money talks! And assuming every live venue across the country hasn't gone out of business, been sold to a developer, demolished and turned into poorly made and over-priced apartments, there is going to be some serious demand for live entertainment in 2022. Hard to say no to that income I bet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not going to say that Hayley's story is false but I've noticed a pattern. She will make a lengthy post to support women's rights only to follow it up with a nude or semi nude photo of herself right after. It's her page and she can do what she pleases but what is the end game? Expose Matt or draw more horny males to her IG page? Maybe both?

She damaged him time to move on like adults. The guy lost both parents, couldn't perform live due to Covid, and god knows what else. Let bygones be bygones. 

I feel like she enjoys the fame and attention. Wants to be a hero to girls (which is all well and good) but the more vindictive she comes across she is only going to be known as "the lady who exposed Matt Good"  

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, foats said:

Not going to say that Hayley's story is false but I've noticed a pattern. She will make a lengthy post to support women's rights only to follow it up with a nude or semi nude photo of herself right after. It's her page and she can do what she pleases but what is the end game? Expose Matt or draw more horny males to her IG page? Maybe both?

She damaged him time to move on like adults. The guy lost both parents, couldn't perform live due to Covid, and god knows what else. Let bygones be bygones. 

I feel like she enjoys the fame and attention. Wants to be a hero to girls (which is all well and good) but the more vindictive she comes across she is only going to be known as "the lady who exposed Matt Good"  

She's a professional victim, this is how they operate

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, foats said:

Not going to say that Hayley's story is false but I've noticed a pattern. She will make a lengthy post to support women's rights only to follow it up with a nude or semi nude photo of herself right after. It's her page and she can do what she pleases but what is the end game? Expose Matt or draw more horny males to her IG page? Maybe both?

She damaged him time to move on like adults. The guy lost both parents, couldn't perform live due to Covid, and god knows what else. Let bygones be bygones. 

I feel like she enjoys the fame and attention. Wants to be a hero to girls (which is all well and good) but the more vindictive she comes across she is only going to be known as "the lady who exposed Matt Good"  

Why is it you guys see all these “patterns” with Hayley, but not with Matt???

Matt is literally a professional victim? Constantly deleting all his shit instead of taking responsibility for himself or any of his actions. How about the abuse pattern confirmed and spoken to by many other women not just Hayley?

 

if you guys hate women, just say that. Jesus.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, foats said:

Not going to say that Hayley's story is false but I've noticed a pattern. She will make a lengthy post to support women's rights only to follow it up with a nude or semi nude photo of herself right after. It's her page and she can do what she pleases but what is the end game? Expose Matt or draw more horny males to her IG page? Maybe both?

She damaged him time to move on like adults. The guy lost both parents, couldn't perform live due to Covid, and god knows what else. Let bygones be bygones. 

I feel like she enjoys the fame and attention. Wants to be a hero to girls (which is all well and good) but the more vindictive she comes across she is only going to be known as "the lady who exposed Matt Good"  

Man, you sound like the guy who looks at a survivor of sexual violence and says, "Well, you know, people have known you to wear a short skirt."  Or the Criminology professor I had who lectured our class on how women didn't have the right to say no to sex after making out with a guy and when a male classmate said, "Yeah but no means no" he sneered and said, "Well how cold is YOUR shower?" 

Hayley is a model, a producer, an influencer, a mom and a musician.  She is wearing a lot of hats.  Have you considered that after dealing with Matt's BS for the millionth time, because he has (per pattern) engaged in narcissistic bait she needs to address, she decides to post something that empowers her?  Have you read the captions for her photos, or are you hung up on her body?  How and when she chooses to empower herself is her business.  If you choose to sexualize her, that is on you.  Her being a sexual person is not wrong or a crime.  I'm sorry she is not being a perfect, demure, chaste victim or neatly going into the sunset so you can tuck away your guilt for continuing to support Matt, but you are free to make a choice there.
I love patterns.  Wanna hear one?

Matt has deleted his online presence at least four times I remember, usually after seeking attention/reassurance/pats on the back and often after relationship drama or being criticized.  This drop of songs created with her (sure to catch her attention), Instagram post threatening to leave music that was quickly edited, and social media deleted is right on cue.  And yet, you're not calling him out.  Millstone isn't calling him a professional victim.  I wonder why.  *tilts head*

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, likeadeadstar said:

Man, you sound like the guy who looks at a survivor of sexual violence and says, "Well, you know, people have known you to wear a short skirt."  Or the Criminology professor I had who lectured our class on how women didn't have the right to say no to sex after making out with a guy and when a male classmate said, "Yeah but no means no" he sneered and said, "Well how cold is YOUR shower?" 

Hayley is a model, a producer, an influencer, a mom and a musician.  She is wearing a lot of hats.  Have you considered that after dealing with Matt's BS for the millionth time, because he has (per pattern) engaged in narcissistic bait she needs to address, she decides to post something that empowers her?  Have you read the captions for her photos, or are you hung up on her body?  How and when she chooses to empower herself is her business.  If you choose to sexualize her, that is on you.  Her being a sexual person is not wrong or a crime.  I'm sorry she is not being a perfect, demure, chaste victim or neatly going into the sunset so you can tuck away your guilt for continuing to support Matt, but you are free to make a choice there.
I love patterns.  Wanna hear one?

Matt has deleted his online presence at least four times I remember, usually after seeking attention/reassurance/pats on the back and often after relationship drama or being criticized.  This drop of songs created with her (sure to catch her attention), Instagram post threatening to leave music that was quickly edited, and social media deleted is right on cue.  And yet, you're not calling him out.  Millstone isn't calling him a professional victim.  I wonder why.  *tilts head*

Hell yeah. Louder for the ones in the back.

Where’s @uglyredhonda

it’s getting gross in here without you

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.