THE MAN

Prime Time Deliverance

If any of you are like me, then you would agree that Prime Time Deliverance is one of the most powerful MGB songs ever made. The problem is that Matthew Good doesnt play it live anymore. I do have as idea though. I propose that we try to get it played live on the "put out your lights" tour. I say we do this by trying to get as many people to e-mail him begging him to play it live. I dont want to piss matthew good off by basically bombarding him with e-mails, but i think that its worth a try. anyone with me?

If a 'petition' is sent to Matt, it will be interesting to see if he will abide by it.

It will also be interesting to see if he remembers the lyrics or remembers how to play it. Even if i haven't played a particular song on the piano for a long period of time, i almost have to relearn it.

It would be really cool to see PTD played!!!!!

It would also be cool if "RWWBK" was played also.

yeah, specially RWWBK because i have downloaded a lot of different concerts from the Hub and in some of them he does play PTD from time to time (that's why i know it sounds great live ;), it's not because - unfortunately - i have ever seen him live...) but i think he has never played RWWBK live... and it would make me the happiest guy in the world!!! :angry:

but i think he has never played RWWBK live... and it would make me the happiest guy in the world!!! ;)

me too juanpe...except i'm a girl but you get the picture. As for PTD it would be awesome to hear it live but I seriously doubt it'll happen on this tour since they already have a set list and Matt's band probably doesn't even know how to play it (except Rich)

Right on. Prime Time Deliverance is probably Matt Good's most under rated song. I'll e-mail him for that., it's much more worthy than Giant and Hello Time Bomb (only because he's played themlive soooo many times... they're still the "bomb"). Sry bout the pun... sad.

Well even if the band doesnt know it right now, they have a month or so to rehearse it. they are all talented musicians so im sure it could be done if they want to. it all depends if a flurry of e-mails makes him give in, or if he just ignores it

bands normally lengthen their show depending on the audience's reaction... in the last concert i went to (The Cure), they had set a concert of about an hour and 45 mins... and in the end, they played 2 hours and a half!!! and just because they were happy to play for the nice audience we were :angry:

Matt could do the same... depending on how you guys behave in the concert ;)

Edited by juanpe