lcpja

CSI: New York

So the new CSI: New York show premiered last night. Any comments? Dissappointed? Satisfied?

I thought it was good. Better than Miami but not quite as good as the original. The actors were really good. Gary Sinese didn't dissappoint.

It was a creepy psychotic story. I think that they should have opened for a more powerful show. There was a little character development for Sinise's part but still waiting for the others.

I give it 4 out of 5 stars...I was satisfies and i will stay tuned.

I enjoyed it though I was a bit upset on how the factored 9/11 into the story. That's fucking enough already dammit.

But other than that an awesome story last night. Though Grissom > Taylor.

Watch people try to "lock" people inside their minds now... and it's a little less realistic than CSI (las vegas).

I liked the use of Baba O'Riley by The Who.

I've never seen CSI.

OHH, there is something seriously wrong with you...jj

I enjoyed it though I was a bit upset on how the factored 9/11 into the story. That's fucking enough already dammit.

That's what my friend Cory said.

I liked the use of Baba O'Riley by The Who.

I know the original also uses "The Who's" for their opening title. But what does CSI:Miami use?

hmmm, i haven't seen it yet. It doesn't seem appealing to me, pretty soon the only thing let on tv is going to be CSI and reality tv. I just think they need to stop making new places of csi, and if they are then how about different countries, instead of states?

Really, i am an avid watcher of CSI las vegas, but 1 is enough.

maimi was HORRIBLE.

I'm actually quite enjoying CSI: NY. Lately I've found that I connect to the characters a bit more than the Las Vegas version. Not sure why but I've lost the love for Nick and Sarah.

Warrick and Grissom are still tops, though.

the only onw that i watched was the first one...and from what i hear i'm not missing to much? Is this true? I'm disappointed!

I haven't been able to catch this show since the first two episodes. CTV is being a bastard, along with my local tv guide printing everything at the wrong time, and CBS is just as bad. Everytime I go to catch CSI (anything), I get that wretched Naval ripoff...that is to me, a crossover between CSI and JAG. Yuck.

It's all about Vegas. Griss is the man. Anyone catch last week's ep? "Cleanliness *is* next to godliness"

I laughed...it's been awhile since I've laughed like that. It was nice.