zenkey

What bands does Matthew Good (Band) sound like?

Ghetto Astronauts reminds me of early Live.

Parts of Avalanche have a Radiohead feel.

White Light reminds me of R.E.M.

A lot of the older demos remind me of Dylan.

Who do you think MG(Band) sounds like?

Edited by zenkey

Nobody, isn't that the beauty of Matt Good... noone has come near to Matt Good's tone quality and variety.... he writes so many different songs with different moods and speeds... it's just extremely hard to compare him to anyone... it's like comparing apples and bananas (or is it oranges?)... some fruit of any kind... that's not an apple... although it could be a vegetable too... okay im gonna shut up.

:angry: winks ;) :angry: :angry: he could change to a new name to say things back . :blink:i thought he'd like to know how we diehard super mega elite matt good fans feel,btw the way whos listening to john mayer, can men in thier late 20's listen to john mayer as much as matt and not look gay?bet the concerts are a sea of women stepaside bro,btw the way i cant spell and by no means did i mean matt goods music is at all gay,ALL HAIL MATT GOOD the best who ever did it,and zenkey i agree with u on the comparisons at the top of this thread i'll edit later

Edited by JAredD