Sign in to follow this  

I got to get a little anti Avril rant off my chest.

Avril does not deserve the kind of respect she gets, what kind of #ucking role model is she: she's a high school drop out. Her music is mediocre at best.

But this is really so much about that, this is more about the fact that despite my best efforts to achieve something, a flaming high school drop out can make it!!! pisses me off. I'm a third year university student (with honors), and I've got $16,000 dollars bank debt. But Avril, she probably sleeps on a pile of money.

FUCK!

ok, sorry about that, I'm done.

Avril is exactly what she is, a high school drop out, who produces mediocre music... It's your choice to make.

What will Avril do after her music fame ends?

Work at MickyD's, since most other place require a grade 12 education.

All done, resume your normal reading

Peace

I can't wait to see the gravy train run out of steam for her, I'm amazed it hasn't already, actually.

Yup... that sill be sweet.

Peace

She isnt the only person out there that has made an impressive income without going through high school... its sickening really

But some people get extraordinary chances to do something, thems the breaks!

well I agree avril is basically a source of shatty music for another demographic...she represents anti-culture, which is almost becoming a culture of its own (ironically)...and thats the source of her fame, she plays music that appeals to all the little "tweens" that want to be "badass" and "hardcore", but still dont know what is really what, and who they really are.. The mainstream media says "avril is hardcore" and she sings things that mainstream media passes on "slaters are cool" "intelligence is for nerds" etc...and this is why she is popular

I never liked her, but I never loathed her either, so...

same here, i just kind of ... ignored her

She's not that annoying but she doesnt interest me either.

so yah, thats it.

She's the poster child for the new trend of being a 'non-conformist'. I won't even start on the irony of that one. She sucks. Period.

her voice makes me nervous, I don't know, i don't like how she and her band sound... I'm sorry...

Oh do not be sorry... Crusader what makes you like her?

She's emo imo. She seemed nice too.

I hope i dont ofend anybody (i hope u dont get offended, Crusader ;) ) but i would compare her with the Spice Girls but in a more indie version... that is, the typical band who plays very repetivive songs, with the same tone all the time and that will never last too much because they are not good musicians or singers...

that's why i said that her voice makes me nervous, because i can't stand her pitch... it is too "estrident" to me... and i dont think they are doing good music, they try to do "teenager indie music", that is, not mature enough

(again, sorry sorry sorry... i dont mean to offend anybody's likes :angry: )

Her music is very repetitive, and i guess it does take an acquired taste to like her tone of voice.

Im sure she is kinda nice, but she is too... depressing for me i guess.

of course, i'm talking about her music and kinda music... i dont know her and i guess she's a nice girl, dont know it...