Is Punk Dead  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is Punk Dead

• Yes, Punk is Dead
    • No, Punk is still alive
    • Punk is only slightly alive

All the punks who wear always wear black and all that crap all look the same. It's really funny, actually. Conformity through individuality is quite a paradox, and one that all the punks at my school have yet to figure out.

That is exactly what I have been saying for years! My sister used to pretend she was "punk" and her and all of her friends were always so "misunderstood" with there "individuality", and yet they all freakin' dressed the same! Its the whole "let's all be different

...together!" mentality. Its weird how things like this go in circles. Back when punk was "alive" it was unique to act that way, dress that way, whatever but now its gotten to the point where everyone and there mom's think they are punk so its become mainstream therefore nullifying the exact meaning of what it used to be! I just shake my head at the world and wonder what people are going to come up with next.