jmp

Free G-mail Invites

I have four left and want to make sure they get used before I lose them.

You'll get them for free if you Private Message me or are one of the first people to post your e-mail below, but if anyone's feeling charitable and wants to send me NF$ I am willing to enhance your karma. =)

Joe

you never lose them until gmail goes public, which anyone could get an account when that happens anyway. you have nothing to lose, really. btw, i have a few invites also. i'm gonna make it a lil more interesting though.

send an email to dusk[åt]bloodflame[dôt]com, and correctly answering this skill testing question: What is Matthew Good's prefered guitar of choice? (Hint: He has 3 of these, and they are used in almost every live song)

Please don't post the answer in here, or all entries will be void. lets not ruin this for anyone else B)

G-mail is about giving you so much storage that you never need to delete anything. It's based of googles search technology, so you don't need to order things in files and folders, you just search for what you want (much how winNFS is going to work).

That's it. You get to keep everything you could ever get.

Peace

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.