Matt

For The Iraqi War?

For the Iraqi war?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. For the Iraqi war?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't have an opinion.

ha ha ha, moonlight ;) that was funny, sure it was...

OF COURSE, i'm against ALL wars in general and this illegal war even more... in any case, i dont like making any distinction between wars... all wars are negative in all senses, but specially for human beings

It's all about the labeling. If you're not "for the war" then you're "not supporting the troops." Why do politicians try to throw black-and-white spins on circumstancial decisions and actions made by people while claiming them to be flip-floppers? I'm all for liberation, but I'm not too naive to know that Iraq has a lot of untapped crude oil with so few refineries. No-bid contracts? What the hell kind of morons do they think we are?

i'm not for the war, but i do think its best if they don't pull out right away. they stirred up alot of crap, and everythjing could get really messed up if they leave suddenly. which they won't haha... this war wouldn't be so bad if people weren't treated like shite.

ha ha ha, moonlight ;) that was funny, sure it was...

OF COURSE, i'm against ALL wars in general and this illegal war even more... in any case, i dont like making any distinction between wars... all wars are negative in all senses, but specially for human beings

marry me, juanpe.

Edited by guitarchick

its impossible to be for the war in Iraq right now because the major reason for invasion (WMD's) turned out to be falsehoods and lies.

It seems to me that if you are going to invade a country because they have WMD's, you better be damn sure that you know for a FACT that they have these weapons, and not act on an "educated guess".

nobody has the right to even invade a country, not even if there are 100% sure proofs that this country has WMD... why do we have international organizations? why do we have amnesty international? why do we have united nations? to solve all international problems in a pacific way, and NEVER going into a war...

i'm sure the Bush administration tried that but they couldnt succeed in it... it wouldve been very scandalous to have even tried that, specially knowing that there were international neutral inspectors analyzing the area and we would've known that