Moonlight_Graham

Did Kerry Cheat During 1st Presidential Debate?

It looks like a pen to me. Why would he do something like that in front of the cameras? He clearly is not facing away from the audience when he puts his hand in his jacket. He's not unfolding paper, he's opening a pen.

Drudge report is little more than Fox News Junior. Funny how this is from Fox, too.

I like this comment:

The Emperor has no clothes people. But Kerry, he has a pen. So stfu.

btw, Bush is doing the same thing in the video, too.

Edited by no yu begin wher i end

There was one time back last May, when an ABC reporter interviewed a soldier in Iraq and the soldier said that Rumsfeld should resign. A little while later, there was a blaring headline on Drudge saying that the ABC reporter was a gay Canadian (which is true, but obviously an attempt at a smear campaign).

i don't get hunting at all. anyway you look at it, it's pointless and sick.

well, whats more ethical?

1) Going out and hunting for your own food in the wilderness, and thus giving those animals a chance to live free in the wild all their lives until they are killed for food.

or

2) Getting your meat from the supermarket, where those animals spend their lives caged until they are ripe, then have a bolt punched through their skull inside a slaughterhouse.

...i don't hunt, because its kinda gross and i don't like guns (i fish though), but i'm not morally opposed to hunting. Hunting would be the ideal way we all get our meat, cuz at least the animals get to live free in nature.

1) Going out and hunting for your own food in the wilderness, and thus giving those animals a chance to live free in the wild all their lives until they are killed for food.

or

2) Getting your meat from the supermarket, where those animals spend their lives caged until they are ripe, then have a bolt punched through their skull inside a slaughterhouse.

A vegan or vegetarian might object to both of those. ;)

or

...i don't hunt, because its kinda gross and i don't like guns (i fish though), but i'm not morally opposed to hunting. Hunting would be the ideal way we all get our meat, cuz at least the animals get to live free in nature.

I think this is more of an issue of humans hunting down humans and not the killing of innocent animals.