I'd have to say that Watch Your Money by the Waking Eyes is the worst song of 2004 thus far. It just shows how far a bad single can go in music today. The runner up would probably have to be The Killers - Somebody Told Me. What other bad songs are there for 2004?

I'd have to say that Watch Your Money by the Waking Eyes is the worst song of 2004 thus far.

I disagree. That Alter Bridge one or the first Velvet Revolver single=merde. The Waking Eyes are quite awesome.

Edited by no yu begin wher i end

I'd have to say that Watch Your Money by the Waking Eyes is the worst song of 2004 thus far.

I disagree. That Alter Bridge one or the first Velvet Revolver single=merde. The Waking Eyes are quite awesome.

You cant be serious that you didnt like "Slither" by Velvet Revolver. That song kicked ass

I am quite serious. The only ass that song kicked was its own ass. I guess I was pretty let down by it. I was expecting some kind of hard, bluesy metal like old GNR, but instead it was just a mild post-grunge tune. I've come to the conclusion that they aren't equal to the sum of their parts.

Edited by no yu begin wher i end

'Contraband' aint a bad album. Worth the purchase.

Thats pretty much what I thought. Its Good enough to consider buying. By the way the new Voivod album with Jason Newsted (Metallica's former bassist and backround vocalist) on bass is DEFINATLY worth picking up...well if your into more thrash metal.

memory by sugarcult.

back back to the disaster. back back my hearts beating faster.

i heard that in arby's yesterday, and i burst out laughing.

it's so scary to play in a band, in case we actually make it somewhere. i'd hate to be corrupted by a record contract.

Edited by panic button

I'd have to say that Watch Your Money by the Waking Eyes is the worst song of 2004 thus far. It just shows how far a bad single can go in music today. The runner up would probably have to be The Killers - Somebody Told Me. What other bad songs are there for 2004?

I like that song by the Waking Eyes! They are opening for Billy Talent here in Prince George in a couple weeks... i cant wait!!

I also disagree w/ the Killers... that might be my favorite song of 2004!! I know their album is! But everyone has a different opinion i guess.

As for the worst single..... how about "Everything" by Alanis Morrissette!! Honerable mention to that stupid Alter Bridge song.

I agree with those who said "The Reason" by Uberstink. That song makes me want to poke my eyes out. Also, as I said in another post the "I like your pants around your feet" song by Nickleback makes me shudder. Besides the fact that its generic crap I find it offensive. Maybe I'm just being a raging feminist but that song is degrading towards women. It probably isn't meant to be taken that way but that's the way I take it!

I'd definitely have to say The Reason by Hoobastank. My cousins' family and my family went on a cruise, and we stayed for a couple nights in Miami Beach because that's where the port was. It was a couple days before the MTV VMAs, so there were celebrities around. Hoobastank happened to eat dinner at the same deli we were at -- and they wouldn't sign autographs for us.

It wasn't like there was a lineup either -- no one recognized them but us. Honestly, that's not cool. If you're a celebrity, you have to expect stuff like that. I was never a fan, but my brother was and now he no longer is, because of that.

But all those rather personal things aside... I'd still go with the Reason. So there.