lcpja

Giving Nf$ Away For...

Well since nobody has given me a good enough reason to send you some NF$, i will help you out.

I will give $500 NF to the first person who gives me a CLEAR audio version of the songs "Reliance" and "Should Have Been A Super Villian"

Annnaa. aaaaaahh I'm here now!!! lol

Here are the following remixed songs I have: (They are all remixed as Silent Narcotic remixes)

- Suburbia (with live verse added into the song)

- Symbolistic White Walls (sounds like its underwater)

- A Long Way Down (it comes to 7:15 -- so much more piano)

- Hello Time Bomb (very vocally altered and echoed with repeats)

- Rico (this is a video version with added tweaks)

- In a World Called Catastrophe (sounds more orchestral and louder)

- Fall of Man (this sounds so much more haunting with added bass and guitar rearrangements)

- Jenni's Song (i like this version better than the original.. it's got the cool guitar riff in it more often)

- Man of Action (instrumental only)

bah thats all i can think of for now.. im at school.. the songs are all at home on a cd. but yes thats pretty much the majority

omg, can you get any of that stuff on the site.... they could go for nf dollers or something...(quite possibly something better than $nf, lol). Anyways... wtf does Icpja stand for anyways? lol, sry if that's your name or something... cause I don'y know wtf is goin on anymore.. so ignore me entirely.

Well shaun that list is quite impressive.

I'm interested in...

A Long Way Down

IAWCC

Fall of Man

Jenny's Song

Man of Action

Let's do business...how much?

And to Maverick, my user name lcpja is an acronym for the names of the members of my family

l=luciano

c=cheryl

p=paul

j=james

a=anna (me)

I will give $500 NF to the first person who gives me a CLEAR audio version of the songs "Reliance" and "Should Have Been A Super Villian"

Anna, I'm fairly certain neither of those songs were recorded.

Just lyrics.

Oh really, if that is true how come i'm not aware of it! How can matt's biggest stalk...*cough*...i mean fan not know this! hahaha

Thanks Tim...can anyone else confirm this.

crusader.. dont be so judgmental..

let them go at it.. and we'll confirm or deny the fact after watching.. haha kidding.

well id be happy to share the songs with you guys.. how can i get em onto the site?? anton.. maybe you could put them in the NF store?