jmp

[LOCKED]If Matt Good Were A Superhero

Why? I mean, this isn't the most intelligent thread ever, but it's a Matthew Good forum - after two billion "What's Your Favorite Song?" threads, people are going to start discussing things that don't really pertain to Mr. Good's music.

I'm sure that this Pete guy isn't his best friend or anything.

EDIT: Why do I have to be such a slow poster? This was in response to panic button.

Edited by rosie

This is gay, you people have way too much time.

Between this and the "Matt has a child" fourm, I'd say you guys are on par with Good Charlotte fans. Keep it up!!!!!

dude we know that most of these conversations are useless stupid things to talk about. But we really don't have anyone else to talk to MG about friend wize.

That's why I allow it because this is the only place you can talk about Matt in stupid ways like that.

Just ignore it or stop coming here if it pisses you off that much.

Other then that, I just laugh at most of it and alot of other people do to.

Edit:

Not everything has to be professional and actually be useful information. That makes life boring, we gotta have some kidna of BS here or we wouldn't have 435 people:P

Edited by guitarchick