jmp

Did Saved By The Bell Run In Canada?

Saved by the Bell was a staple of my after school upbringing. Zack taught me to be cool, Slater tough me to be tough, Screech taught me to be yourself, and Jesse taught me how to be a feminist in one role and then be a stripper a few years later in another role.

Lots of layers in Saved by the Bell.

Kapowski. I think that was their attempt to be ethnically inclined, aside from Lisa the token black girl.

I loved Saved by the Bell, but when they got rid of Jessie and replaced her with that Tori girl it lost its vigor. I did enjoy the college years, though. Good times.

Edited by Kumquat

I hated that show when I was a kid and I still hate it.

Awesome ;)

Come to think of it, I think the guy who played Screech or whatever the hell they called him was at Algonquin College for some reason a short time ago. Needless to say, I avoided that one like the plague.

Come to think of it, I think the guy who played Screech or whatever the hell they called him was at Algonquin College for some reason a short time ago. Needless to say, I avoided that one like the plague.

And I thought Screech was the only character he could do! I mean, he even played Screech on Saved By The Bell The New Class!!

;) I shouldn't know that.

Saved By the Bell is always on in the wee hours of the morning. So those sad days I have to be up at 6 for an 8AM final exam, I can catch an episode.

A corny yet great show, if one can ignore the fact there is NO way in hell that "gang" would ever be friends in real life. Preppies, jocks, geeks, beauty queens, activists, tough-as-nails motorcyle chicks...they wouldn't mesh. A nice dream though.

I hate it SOOOO much. My neighbor is residents last year had the entire show on dvd and watched it starting at about midnight and going till about 6am for a week or so. I heard the stupid intro song enough that i wanted to kill myself ;)