1. 1. Whicn one sucks the most?

• Simple Plan
    • Good Charlotte
    • Nickelback
    • Creed
    • Other

Its "Theorey of a Creed Nickle Default"

Creed is good without Scott Stapp, see "Alterbridge"

And scott stapp is recording a solo CD, and the Tea Party are going to be the band providing the music.

Edited by Broken

I had to say Simple Man just because they're slightly whinier than Good Charlotte, though not by much. Nickleback, on the other hand, was very very good before their music was ridiculously overplayed (every 3 minutes? Please). The Curb and The State are both very good albums that I still enjoy to this day.

Good Charlotte and Simple Plan both suck hard but I voted Simple plan because all there songs sound exactly the same and are so insanley annoying.

Creed was semi-okay when they first came out but they never really did it for me even then and they are done now (except that alterbridge sounds exactly the same minus scott stapp).

Nickleback used to be good but now all there songs sound the same and they are so ridiculously overplayed. I miss the old nickleback. They used to play their old stuff on 'Red, White and New' in Edmonton and it was so good back then. Hello, 'Old Enough'? What happened Nickleback?! The "I like your pants around your feet" song is the worst song ever!

damn it all. i like that song by nickelback... i think it brought them out of there 3 doors down/creed/staind/nickelback sound. ... it came out around the same time as the foo fighters re-did darling nicky...

songs like that turn me on.

who knows why. .... ach.

*hangs head down in shame*

maybe you just hate pants....

that song got old fast...just like them all

and they have one of your dociest band names ever "here is your nickel back"....my god

I would have to say all pop-punk bands of all kinds.

this would include, Good Charlotte, Sum 41, Thursday, Thrice, and even Dashboard Confessional.

Green Day is the only one that is worth anything.

Last time I checked, punk rock wasnt about whining.

Leave "Sum 41" out of this, they had what, one or two pop-punk albums? Then they have followed up with two heavy metal type albums.

I would have to say all pop-punk bands of all kinds.

this would include, Good Charlotte, Sum 41, Thursday, Thrice, and even Dashboard Confessional.

Green Day is the only one that is worth anything.

Last time I checked, punk rock wasnt about whining.

Leave "Sum 41" out of this, they had what, one or two pop-punk albums? Then they have followed up with two heavy metal type albums.

they are shitty no matter which way you look at it mate.