Maverick

To Prove Icpja Wrong... What Would You Rather Have

So, what movie would you rather have Star Wars "A New Hope" or any Back to the Future?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. So, what movie would you rather have Star Wars "A New Hope" or any Back to the Future?

• Star Wars (because I'm a logical, rational person)
    • Back to the Future (because I clearly suffer from dillusional disorders)

we must stop the evil doer(s) (lcpja namely)

wow...someones getting a little vicious.

Again it's not injustice...it's just that people have the same opinion as I...and it just so happens to be the right opinion! haha...

...now i'm getting vicious.

guitarchick:

can't you see this is life and death.... I will not go quitely into the night (quote independence day.. terrible flick). Star Wars will prevail... even if I have to keep this thread up at the top for the remainder of the year I will... until Star Wars climbs back to where it so deserves to be! Better than BTTF... I don't care what you say Lcpja (*cough* scum)..... huh? did u hear that?......... p.s. scum.

Yah, well Tim... what you forgot, in your "reminder" is that this bored is full of nonsensible retards... therefore this poll is currently inconclusive...

Just a reminder from your fellow man,

Maverick

Crusader... you as well... how could you... I thought you were my friend... now I've lost respect for you..... I'm very disappointed (p.s. vote star wars.... again..... somehow)

p.s. jokes about the whole retard thing.... but honestly... this is rediculous.

Edited by Maverick

Harsh? hardly..... more like understandable, considering what I've gone through in this thread... they're all against me.... ALL OF THEM....... I'm freakin' out (deep breaths..... calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean, calm blue oceam)

How dare you refuse to apologize to your god, Zod! (wait... I'm confused are you Zod or me...) Fine... be like that Crusader... but just you watch what happens....you shall feel the wrath of Maverick

P.S. you should presently be terrified.

eye lasers? that pales in comparison to the power of stench... the greatest energy of all.... capable of causing girlfriends to leave you... and noone to like you....no even the likes of superman shall defeat the stenchman and his henchman (hobofactory)...... lol, rhymes.

Tsch, the Scientist Gang is the biggest bunch of badasses on the planet. You know those slow electric cars people are always stuck behind on the highway?? Who do ya think is responsible for those. All the commuters are our bitches.

Oh and we got railguns, and sweatervests.