Maverick

To Prove Icpja Wrong... What Would You Rather Have

So, what movie would you rather have Star Wars "A New Hope" or any Back to the Future?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. So, what movie would you rather have Star Wars "A New Hope" or any Back to the Future?

• Star Wars (because I'm a logical, rational person)
    • Back to the Future (because I clearly suffer from dillusional disorders)

Run for the hills... they'll gun us down with their puny electric guitars and railguns.... wait a minute... rail guns....... that does sound badass..... . *hides under counter in hopes of not encountering Scientist Gang*

Harsh? hardly..... more like understandable, considering what I've gone through in this thread... they're all against me.... ALL OF THEM....... I'm freakin' out (deep breaths..... calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean, calm blue oceam)

I have no pity....you started the whole thing!

Back to the Future. Why you ask? Well, instead of ass-kicking lazy guns, you get an ass-kicking rigged up Delorian with a Flux Capasitor! Everybody can do without that stupid C-3P0, and that annoying ArtooDetoo! *beep* *beep* *whistle* *GIVE ME AN OSCAR*! As well, that whiney Luke Skywalker; "I'm in love with my sister! Han Solo is bad ass, but a big bully! I want my light sabre!"

At least Michael J Fox or "Marty" can play the guitar. Too bad he kissed his mom, come to think of it, both these movies have incest in them, what's up with that? Doc. Brown would be a lot better if he were a cyborg or something, but he still rocks none the less. Back to the Future was way better. Period.

Thank God there's one person who understands.... (Drizzt).... and as for you Lcpja... you still do not get the last laugh... oh no.... the comeback is on... There will be no triumph for BTTF....

and Yasa, wtf..... clearly someone like you should vote for BTTF because you're clearly too god damn moronic to appreciate SW.... that's final (p.s. I'm sorry for all that has been said... except for the bit about SW being the best... and the stuff about Lcpja... because he is now my greatest enemy....)

May the force be with me...

lol... get that? The whole SW reference... brilliant.

Thank God there's one person who understands.... (Drizzt).... and as for you Lcpja... you still do not get the last laugh... oh no.... the comeback is on... There will be no triumph for BTTF....

and Yasa, wtf..... clearly someone like you should vote for BTTF because you're clearly too god damn moronic to appreciate SW.... that's final (p.s. I'm sorry for all that has been said... except for the bit about SW being the best... and the stuff about Lcpja... because he is now my greatest enemy....)

May the force be with me...

lol... get that? The whole SW reference... brilliant.

You're right Maverick it is on!!!

And just to let you know....you're messing with one tough bitch...that's right i'm a woman (NOT A MAN) and you are going to hear me roar...(yeah i know that was lame...but not as lame as making a SW reference)

That's it... yah know what.... I wouldn't get your name wrong if it wasn't the stupidest freaking name ever.... honestly... I can never get it right because it's completely random.... and I'm sorry alright..

lol, eat that... score one for the Maverick.

So now your scooping down so low that your mocking my name! How juvenile is that...

...and what do you mean completely random...it's called an acronym...or maybe your just too dumb to figure that out...do you even know what the word "acronym" means?

*2 points scored*

Okay "Maverick", why can't you just let people have their personal opinions and leave it at that?

I myself used to like "Star Wars" but I don't find them as intresting anymore. Those prequels aren't very good either in my opinion.

Okay "Maverick", why can't you just let people have their personal opinions and leave it at that?

Thank you, well said...

...it's not like i've never seen star wars and yes i agree that it is a great trilogy in movie history BUT, I and other people have no interest in it at all.

Of course I know what an Acronym is, tyvm.... now who's being juvenile? Speaking of juvenile.... here's an example of ppl who are juvenile:

Everyone who likes BttF better than SW (better know as Lcpja (still a stupid name)) lol..

*score 4 points*

and matt, this is none of your business... .lol

Agreed. This has become a little ridiculous. Maverick, it's just a poll. It's all personal preference. No one's right or wrong. Star Wars is not for everyone. If you love it, awesome!

Now we're down to insulting people's names? oh dear.

Edited by Tim

lol, giving up? typical.... admit that SW is better.. and then we'll have a truce... but only if you do that... (notice the score in votes is getting close... soon SW will dominate!)

lol, good one hobo, btw.