Maverick

To Prove Icpja Wrong... What Would You Rather Have

So, what movie would you rather have Star Wars "A New Hope" or any Back to the Future?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. So, what movie would you rather have Star Wars "A New Hope" or any Back to the Future?

• Star Wars (because I'm a logical, rational person)
    • Back to the Future (because I clearly suffer from dillusional disorders)

How dare you call it sad... this is an epic... and SW will never lose... it shall prevail over shitty Bttf.. honestly for those ppl who voted that... for the love of God you've got serious problems.... like.... in fact, Bttf problems... lol.

Umm... Ewoks was a questionable call, but still classic and original... I'll tell you what's not original.. doing the same plot/actors/etc. with a trilogy... aka bttf... same story line every movie... same actors....lmao... how is that better?!?!!??!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

yes, but they followed a different plot every movie... in Bttf its the same thing: Biff guy wants to beat up Marty... ends up in manuer.. as sad as that sounds.. that's all three movies... just in differednt time periods

BTTF was a great trilogy. Funny...whatever. But it did not revolutionise the film industry as we know it. Even if you HATE Star Wars with a passion, it is the reason that movies we're so well done through out the 80s (Terminator, Alien,Predator, Back to the futur). So you would all have to vote Star Wars by default...yeah...that makes sence....

Well said Drizzt... (aka my hero).... Do you not understand that Lcpja? huh? you show no appreciation for what made things possible today.... you're blinded by your own stupidity.... (the stupidity formed from such movies as Bttf of course...) lol

I thought that James Earle Jones just did the voice for Darth Vader, not the actual actor in the costume. Even if he was inside the costume, he was powdered white so that he could logiclly be Luke's father.

He only did the voice. It was some body builder who was it the suit. I think he's gonna wear the suit in Episode 3 also.