Crusader

Rachel Kohm / mg.net update

Quoted from MatthewGood.net

On Sunday night the producer of the video for "Weapon", Rachel Kohm, passed away in her sleep due to complications from type 1 diabetes. She was 28 years old.

My deepest sympathies go out to her family and her close friend Adam Marsden.

Lets all say a prayer for Ms. Kohm and her family (even if you're not really religious).

Matt also wrote a Poem/Song, not so sure whether it was about Ms. Kohm though.

I had a dream last night that it was 1985 - yet I was my current age, of my current profession; in fact, everything was exactly as it is now. The only difference is that everything appeared as it did in 1985.

In my dream I was eating a TV dinner in the basement of what I suppose must have been my house. It was either summer of spring, pleasant outside, there was an icecream truck driving down the street.

I moved the TV tray, stood up, walked to the window, and watched the kids run out of their houses towards the street. Their parents stood in doorways and in car ports, each exchanging slight smiles with their neighbors at the excitement of the kids.

Having stopped, the ice cream truck was swarmed by kids, a few of the smaller ones stopping to grab at nickels and dimes that they had dropped in their rush to buy popsicles and drumsticks.

I chuckled to myself, turned away, and stood looking at a picture on the oposite wall. It was Paul Klee's Rich Harbour.