if available, would you be interested any of these items?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. if available, would you be interested any of these items?

• limited edition death on parade/basement demos [cd]
    • limited edition death on parade [dvd]
    • limited edition death on parade [vinyl]
    • 4 track advanced promo [cd]
    • live at the rockwater [cd]
    • death on parade [cd]
    • death on parade [dvd]
    • all of them
    • none of them

anton: if you're willing to host samples, i'll think about releasing a few tracks.

i'll give a little run down on each.

i'm still trying to pick the artwork, so all the details aren't available yet.

limited edition death on parade/basement demos cd: a 9 track album of songs about lost love and the decay of society with a free bonus 9 track demo of our practices. 10 copies available. different artwork than the regular death on parade version, but available at the same price.

limited edition death on parade dvd: this dvd includes the making of death on parade, the entire rockwater set including video, promo, live, and album photos as well as some promo clips. 10 copies available. different artwork than the regular death on parade dvd, at the same low price.

limited edition death on parade on vinyl: the vinyl idea has been axed. it's just going to be way too much, and i'm not sure there's a market for it.

4 track advanced promo: full length versions of naomi, echoes, come home and end of transmission available before the release of the full length album. 10 copies available.

with different artwork than the full length album.

live at the rockwater: live audio from our upcoming concert. i'm trying to find a way to make this free so i don't have to get into the complications of giving royalties out.

death on parade cd: our debut full length album, featuring the songs end of transmission and naomi. with different artwork, and a longer print run than the limited edition.

death on parade dvd. the same features as the limited edition dvd, but with different artwork, and a longer print run.

hope that helps.

Edited by panic button