hungte

Who Was In Their Seats During The Mg Show?

Yeah totally, I didnt like Auf der Maur at all. The bassist for Limblifter was indeed quite hot. The two females in Auf were yuck

Oh and the girl in yellow was playing Bass.

The more you know ;)

Edited by hungte

Just from my experiance the front at matt good concerts has been insane. I mean who the hell moshes to weapon?!?!?!? Either way I belive that Matt put it best In Banff "This is a perfect example of society you have most people enjoying themselves and a copuple of fuckers who ruin it for everyone else"

I hope my 4th Matt good concert will be more like my first in that it was amazing and less people oriantated

PS I will be at the calgary show in this shirt:

post-2-1097555195.jpg

Edited by Bladeso

PS I will be at the calgary show in this shirt:

I'm going to the Calgary show as well...

...i will be wearing a white t-shirt that says "www.nearfantastic.com on the front and back! Don't be shy, come say hi!!!

Edit: And to go back on topic...how can you stay in your seat during a Matt Good concert. Must stand and move around...and by move around i don't mean moshing!!!! Moshers suck ass!!!!

Edited by lcpja

Thats awesome that your gonna wear a NF shirt!! props to you anna.

Anton wore a shirt he made... it looked pretty fantastic.

Yeah, my shirt isn't all that spectacular, but i love to advertise this website.

I will post a picture of it sometime next week after the concert...along with all my other concert pics.

My shirt will have the "MGFC" logo on the front and the "Saveus" things on the sleeves.

I love iron on transfers ^.^

And man, was he pissed at the Banff concert. Though I kinda feel honored to have been yelled at by MG himself, in a rather odd way.

AWWWE, you're so sweet Anton...

Wearing the t-shirt is the least i can do. I love this website!!!!

And hopefully i can get some recognition from Matt when (not if...because i'm determined) i see him after the show!

I had 2nd row seats but I was up at the front on Rich's side of the stage. There were a lot of hostile little girls up front that kept pushing me cause they thought I was glaring at them. I told them "Why the fuck would I be looking at you when Matt Good is onstage?" I miss the commodore! No offense of couse to underage people who were actually trying to enjoy the show and rock out properly

I stood but was in my assigned place. I thought about going to the front but I was in Row 6, could see perfectly and totally didn't feel like dealing with people pushing me. I usually only like to be in the front if I am right at the front as if not, I kind of feel like I can't breathe. I was moving around the whole time but I swear, the couple beside me weren't even bobbing their heads or anything and I just don't get that! lol But then, even sitting on the skytrain by myself listening to Matt on my discman I can't help bobbing my head!