26 members have voted

1. 1. whats the wrost band?

• good charlotte
    • simple plan
    • linkin park
    • not by choice

i hate good charlotte more than sp.

they are a boy band.

i hate good charlotte... but no music groups are more annoying that N'SYNC and backstreet boys... etc.

Bouwman makes Soul decision ok though (although i probably have never heard them sing a full song).

i think all of em suck. but i do have some interest in linkin park. i said good charlotte because, well, as all of you said earlier, they are a boy band!

Good Charlotte got my vote

Its agreed, Good Charlotte is The Shittz

one person verbally harrassed me because i said i dont like Good Charlotte. I laughed then walked away.

How could u!!!!!!! LINKIN PARK is a GOD!!! never ever, in a million years should they be one of the choices, and those of u who voted for them, FOR-SHAME!

Linkin Park blows. This was a hard poll to do, I wanted to click them all. Never should we again have to make a choice as hard as that.

Simple Plan wins rather easily out of that batch.

Linkin Park roks, do not knock the beast, they are the best, of course next too MGB.

i dont like Good Charlotte AT ALL, i downloaded their album and I think i havent even finished listening to them... they are just boring boring boring...

but, of course, what i hate most is backstreet-boys-kind-of bands... i can't stand them

I agree that simple plan is the worst band among the ones mentioned, however it is painfully obvious that they all suck. Actually.. i voted for sp mainly because i cant say ive ever had the "pleasure" of listening to this good charlotte band, i will trust you all that it is terrible tho. It seems i stopped watching TV at precisely the right time.