MrManInvisible

Coming From Dc To Toronto

I'm coming from Virginia just south of DC to see Matt in Toronto. Any idea if this is going to sell out or not? Not to sound cheap, but it's costing me enough as it is to get there, i don't want to spend a bunch of money to get my tickets sent to me but i also don't want to get there and find out i can't get in. This'll be my first Matt Good experience and i'm hyped as a monkey.

Also, outta curiosity, has he ever played down in the states? Think he ever will again?

I will go out of my way to get a water bottle for when I go there. Its my trademark now, lol. And as for getting the tickets, if you order from ticketmaster online, they can send them to a ticketmaster outlet near you (mine is sunrise records) and you pick them up there a day or two after you order them.