kbernardp

The New Video Is On Matthewgood.org Now

And Matt has gotten a little chubby.

See what marriage does?

See what happiness does to you, it makes you fat!

Personally I could care less about Matt's weight gain. I think he looks so much better now then he did before. He looks healthy and happy with himself.

BUt like I've said millions of times, he just looks like this big cuddly bear instead of a cocane addict.

...and your point is...who cares!...Sorry for just bitching at yeah...but i've lived my whole life with people saying "oh she's losing weight" or "your face looks chubby"...it pisses me off so much...i can't imagine having people say that to you when you in the public eye. But i think Matt has a little more self confidence than myself...so i'm sure he doesn't mind.

I liked the video...i need to watch it a couple more times to really critique it.

I found it wierd with Matt walking around and singing the lyrics...he usually has a guitar in hand, or a microphone. I'm not complaining or anything...different is good.

I too miss the "sexy" glasses (oops! did i just say that out loud)...but that's okay! It wierd how peoples glasses become part of their face. I wear glasses too and people sometimes don't recognize me without them...oh...sorry for rambling!

that is all!

...and your point is...who cares!...Sorry for just bitching at yeah...but i've lived my whole life with people saying "oh she's losing weight" or "your face looks chubby"...it pisses me off so much...i can't imagine having people say that to you when you in the public eye. But i think Matt has a little more self confidence than myself...so i'm sure he doesn't mind.

I liked the video...i need to watch it a couple more times to really critique it.

I found it wierd with Matt walking around and singing the lyrics...he usually has a guitar in hand, or a microphone. I'm not complaining or anything...different is good.

I too miss the "sexy" glasses (oops! did i just say that out loud)...but that's okay! It wierd how peoples glasses become part of their face. I wear glasses too and people sometimes don't recognize me without them...oh...sorry for rambling!

that is all!

I hear ya.

I don't want to be part of North American culture anymore.

I've had it with peoples obsessions with looking like a skinny robot run by the helping hands of the entertainment media.

I'm pretty sure I'd still like Matt even if he was really really fat or had no legs or arms, or half of his face was gone and there was his hideous cool scar. As long as he was still passionate about his beliefs and his music, then I’m okay with whatever way he looks even if he doesn’t have his glasses on. They are a big pain in the ass, you know.

i cant watch it because internet explorer in 64-bit windows is shit

then get firefox.

And chubby, yeah... I noticed it a bit at the Bala concert but I didn't think much of it. But it's a little more noticeable in the video. I really don't care, but I don't know how the girls on the Bored will be taking it.. hehe.

Yeah, he was kinda sickly before, it's good to see that he's finally eating something.

meh. might not even be that, you know. ever heard of your metabolism changing as you get older? i certainly hope mine doesn't, given how i eat right now. i should have quite a lot more heft than i do. maybe one of these days i will.

although i will admit, i do like the idea of matthew good indulging in gluttony, somehow.

i'm sure he eats well anyway. hopeso.

love mope.