kbernardp

The New Video Is On Matthewgood.org Now

Yeah, he was kinda sickly before, it's good to see that he's finally eating something.

meh. might not even be that, you know. ever heard of your metabolism changing as you get older? i certainly hope mine doesn't, given how i eat right now. i should have quite a lot more heft than i do. maybe one of these days i will.

although i will admit, i do like the idea of matthew good indulging in gluttony, somehow.

i'm sure he eats well anyway. hopeso.

love mope.

When you suffer from anxiety, you don't want to eat and you usually feel like throwing up. He's explained it a lot in his blog about what it was like during the mgb break up and how anxiety affected him so much mentally and physically.

If you think about it, he's much happier with his life, he’s married and he's making music that he likes in the end. That's why he looks different.

It's nothing to do with letting himself go or indulging in gluttony.

So enough with the,mg's a little chubby.

;)

Okay, hold on guys...

(this is hilarious)

Go to the pic post. I'm a chubby guy. My point?

See what marriage did to me????

I'm not mocking the man or perpetuating any "North American Culture" (though I will admit that I saw a horrible show on TV last night and I watched it for five minutes longer than I would have had not Paris Hilton had some miniscule 'no-line' part. You can't help it and you know it. She's such a whore. We might as well watch her dance while she spends her last fifteen minutes of respect.... from somewhere. Stupid monkeys. Damned anorexic whopperheads...)

So that got a little off-track. Please understand that it's all in the interpretation. You'll undoubtedly note that as far as aestheticly stand-out specifics within the video go, they are scarce at best. I saw some sky, some dirt, an apartment that "wouldn't be my first choice," and a scene that overall reminded me of the Brady Bunch Episode where they happen to visit a ghost-town amidst Peter's obession with Jesse James*. Clearly that makes Matt a main focus. So since there's nothing else to observe I happened to observe that. I don't really care, and I don't judge the man. I'm as much of a respecting fan to have coincidentally find out that the video was posted as anyone else.

And lo, he left it upon another to scrutinize into the microcosmic details within the video and start a new thread.

And it was good.....?

*For the younger folks here, the original Jesse James didn't build motorcycles or work in a Monster Garage. He was a bad man. A very very bad man

Edited by kbernardp

Man, I don't think he looked sickly or heroin-addicty before... but I have no problem with how he looks now.

I must say I miss the shag (like in my pic)... but I know its a maturing thing.... But the shag was fuckin hot.

Okay, hold on guys...

(this is hilarious)

Go to the pic post. I'm a chubby guy. My point?

See what marriage did to me????

I'm not mocking the man or perpetuating any "North American Culture" (though I will admit that I saw a horrible show on TV last night and I watched it for five minutes longer than I would have had not Paris Hilton had some miniscule 'no-line' part. You can't help it and you know it. She's such a whore. We might as well watch her dance while she spends her last fifteen minutes of respect.... from somewhere. Stupid monkeys. Damned anorexic whopperheads...)

So that got a little off-track. Please understand that it's all in the interpretation. You'll undoubtedly note that as far as aestheticly stand-out specifics within the video go, they are scarce at best. I saw some sky, some dirt, an apartment that "wouldn't be my first choice," and a scene that overall reminded me of the Brady Bunch Episode where they happen to visit a ghost-town amidst Peter's obession with Jesse James*. Clearly that makes Matt a main focus. So since there's nothing else to observe I happened to observe that. I don't really care, and I don't judge the man. I'm as much of a respecting fan to have coincidentally find out that the video was posted as anyone else.

And lo, he left it upon another to scrutinize into the microcosmic details within the video and start a new thread.

And it was good.....?

*For the younger folks here, the original Jesse James didn't build motorcycles or work in a Monster Garage. He was a bad man. A very very bad man

Dude, I was just rambling on with my opinion.

And this is retarded funny or stoner funny.

If you think about it, he's much happier with his life, he’s married and he's making music that he likes in the end. That's why he looks different.

It's nothing to do with letting himself go or indulging in gluttony.

yeah, but that's EXACTLY why i like the idea, knowhuhmsayin'?

besides, i indulge in gluttony all the time. ;) i meant it in a good way.

anyway, yes, you're right, we should be talking about the video and not matt's cheeks.

my own opinion is that the video is good but.. kind of typical, somehow. and i've felt that way about almost all of matt's videos, with the exception of a handfull, like everything is automatic (FLOORED me back in the day), weapon (likewise, and HOW.. definitely his best video), carmelina (yup yup yup).. can't think of any others right now.. yeah. it was always the combination of the song and images too that got me.

i thought apparitions was AWFUL. strange days too. the intent in both cases was pure...... but just, NO. i've found matt's videos to be more awful than not, actually. though when they're good, they're very very good. and i actually quite liked alert status red for whatever reason. i guess i like videos set in high schools. and where the band performs. or pretends to perform anyhow.

there's nothing in the new video i haven't seen SOMEwhere before, you know? the abandoned space, the multiple matts.. the.. lipsyncing. the faux-sullenness. i have a love / hate relationship with music videos. they're all incredibly cheesey. i mean, i LIKE cheesey sometimes (okay, a LOT of the time). but it's just so hard to break from formula nowadays. it's all been done.

i think the one image in this video that struck me the most was the very first, of the mirror passing behind matt.. or whatever it was they did. kind of raised my hopes for the rest but i was a little let down.

i just like watching matt, in the end. it was a nice treat, but videos are gravy to me, ultimately.

the end.

love mope.

Like he says in "everything is automatic" and in "in a world called catastrophe"..

"...one day youll decompose and youll wake up and those birds are singing"

"..here it comes and there it goes.. another day to decompose.."

Maybe Matt has a phobia of decomposing.. and wants to eat so that he will take longer to decompose... i dunno.. hmm this sounds quite morbid.

But the video is pretty neat aint it

LOL

Thanks for that introduction.

So whats the deal with flip flops.. are they flippers or floppers??

Ehh... ehhhh...

So anyway, these two termites go into a bar and say, "hey, where's the bar, tender?" ehhh... ehhhh *continues the end of carmelina*