HoboFactory

'saw'

Yeah. I'm still kinda unsure if I'll see it in theaters. At the moment, if there is nothing else playing, I'd probably see it matinée, but if it gets good reviews then I'll be sure to check it out.

PS-very solid cast.

Edited by S.E. Hardy

I Saw it. (get it?) Went to see it at a sneak screening here and was pleasantly surprised...definitely in the vein of Se7en in its stylistic lighting and such. A lot of twists...the first few kinda predictable, the last a complete "holy shit"...all in all, good suspense, some good killin' and some nice gore....I'd say an 8 outta 10.

i CAN'T WAIT to see this movie. i was suppose to go on opening night, but my friend bailed on me, so now i am going on sunday. i've been looking forward to this one for over a month now. i absolutly love movies like this (and Se7en) i love the disturbing flicks (yes, a sick-fuck)

Man SAW was soo f***in awesome!!!

The guy isnt a serial killer.. cause he doesnt kill people.. he takes people who have done something wrong.. and punishes(makes them appreciate life)through it. (i.e. You love to blow up and yell at people to make them feel bad and make yourself feel better.. well now you're stuck with a bomb that will blow up on you.. unless of course you can find the right key.. which is on that key rack.. in 10 min. -- There would be like 500 keys on the rack.) <-- that wasnt an actual example from the movie.. but thats what they were like.. kinda using their faults to make them realize how lucky they are in life.

The movie is very disturbing.. the ending however is such an absolute surprize.. but there is a feeling of terror.. like if you were to picture yourself in the same situation as the guy at the end.. oh man..

I hope I didnt give it away. ;)

just got back from this movie! it was fucking disturbing. there were scenes where i had to look away and just shudder. oh man was it good though. very surprising at the end. well thought out movie. definatly worth the $14 to see it. it's the kind that is better in a movie theater (adds to creepiness)

if you are just going because you love Carey E from Princess Bride, you are going to see him do something you wish you'd never have seen

ROFL

You know, I didn't find this film half bad until **that** scene. Oh, dear lord. I just came back from watching this movie. Parts of it scared the $hit out of me, but then...

well, see it and you'll understand.

lol I saw this movie last night. I had a few problems

first off it wasnt scary at all, I've puked scarier things than this movie.

Second WTF was w/ cimitagraphy during the driving chase? I thought it went completly against the style of the movie.

IT was very predicatble.

It was just pointless violence.

Really dont waste your money or time watching this movie.

If you want something a little more scary go watch Barney or teletubbies.

Wasn't terribly impressed by this movie. The previews looked good, and most people I talked to said it was great (I later found out that one of these people never even saw it but claimed he had, so that might explain it). I guess it was kind of a let-down given all the good talk about it.