Crusader

Cameras

I've never brought a camera (dumbass that I am), but luckily Taylor (the Taylor) had one the night my friend Ellen and I drove to Montreal from New York to talk to Matt for our Uni radio station.

I was captured for prosterity wearing a Drew Soccer Shirt and horrible glasses while looking goofily at Matt.

I guess that's more than most people can say.

Ellen is at the table, too, with brown hair and her back to the camera. She and Matt discussed the International Court. Then he asked the blonde haired girl next to Ellen if she would mind going a little Girls Gone Wild. The hat is Jen's. He was rather proud of that. The salmon was excellent. So was my life that night.

normal_coffeetime.jpg

As Ellen (the Ellen) I'm going to have to second everything Jenni just said. Also - if by any chance Taylor is reading this and has the rest of the photos taken that night, I would definately be interested in seeing them.

Another little memory of that concert -- that night Musique Plus filmed an interview with Matt in his teeny little dressing room. He let us sit in on it and when politics came up he referred to us as "his American friends" and the camera's panned to us. Now what I would give to see that videotape...

As Ellen (the Ellen) I'm going to have to second everything Jenni just said. Also - if by any chance Taylor is reading this and has the rest of the photos taken that night, I would definately be interested in seeing them.

Another little memory of that concert -- that night Musique Plus filmed an interview with Matt in his teeny little dressing room. He let us sit in on it and when politics came up he referred to us as "his American friends" and the camera's panned to us. Now what I would give to see that videotape...

I just spent half the night trying to remeber that girl's name. Ash. Her name was Ash. And Matt seemed really amused by her.

Also, yes, Musique plus tape would be awesome.

A few other of Taylor's pictures from that night are in the gallery. Labeled as the Montreal 2003 concert.

What a coincidence, I too have a friend.....who had a camera.

Now that is a truly fascinating tidbit of information, however unlikely those three statements may be.

Might i inquire as to what happened to his camera so that it it must be referred to in the past tense?

Yes we can all use a good hearty laugh now and again... i think ill enjoy one now myself.

Yet i can honestly say ive never seen any wild hamsters, although i have always wanted to.

I am also interested in knowing what happened to the leg. Did they reattach it? Is it mounted over his fireplace? Thanksgiving dinner? Do tell.

The leg was stuffed and placed in a shoe, so the memory (and the leg itself) could be preserved forever.

Wild hamsters roam the planes of Fortknox, Kentucky. They are very territorial, and the friend in question got too close to the herds hairless baby patch, which triggered the stampede. It was innevitable.