kbernardp

Team America

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a movie to see with even the most liberal of parents.

Nonetheless, see the movie. This is officially the first time in my life where I laughed so hard that I consciously had to remind myself to not pee my pants. I'm sure you've heard a few things about it, but let me just tell you that the music alone makes it worthwhile. I need to find clips of those songs immediately.

lol i agree. It's the funniest movie i've seen all year. "I like you. You've got balls. I like balls." And don't even get me started on the speech on the assholes, dicks, and pussies. I was doubled over in laughter throughout that whole thing. I do have the lyrics for the Montage song. It was on a south park episode originally and i transcribed it from that:

The day is approaching to give it your best. Youve got to reach your prime.

That's when you need to put yourself to the test and show us a passage of time

We're gonna need a montage. (Montage) A long straining montage. (Montage)

Show a lot of things happening at once. Remind everyone of what's going on.

With every shot show a little improvement. To show it all would take too long

Thats called a montage.(montage) Even Rocky had a montage(montage)

In any sport if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro

You need a montage.(Montage) Just a little montage.(montage)

Always fade out in a montage. If you fade out it seems a long time has passed in a montage.

I just got back from seeing it.

I didn't really like the trailer, but it's the kind of movie that you can't not see (like The Passion of the Christ)

I laughed (especially at the songs) but it was a 80 minute movie (if that) in a 100 minute movie body.

And in all fairness, the artistry of the puppets was pretty damn good.

Exactly. It's a well-produced, well-thought-out movie with crudely accurate humor. She's absolutely correct. You can't go to see it and not laugh at least a handful of times. It's one of those movies that's just so constantly shocking.

Holy i jus went and saw that movie and i was shocked that any movie could be that funny. They made no attept to hide the strings and when the puppets went to run or walk they would jus bounce up and down on the string. I don't know which scene was funnier, the parts where Matt Damon jus says his name in a retarded voice, or the whole "panther" fiasco!?

If you haven't seen it yet then you're really missing out! Go see it now, like right now, jus drop what you're doing and walk to the movie theatres!