S.E. Hardy

Just Sent In My Ballot

accually you didn't for you see in the USA there is the electoria colledge which means that you didn't vote for keryy, you voted your states canidate. If he wins he can vote for kerry. however just like florida the vote can go the other way... I love canada

accually you didn't for you see in the USA there is the electoria colledge which means that you didn't vote for keryy, you voted your states canidate. If he wins he can vote for kerry. however just like florida the vote can go the other way... I love canada

Canada has somewhat the same thing. We don't vote for our Prime Minister we vote for a guy who will sit in that party's seat in Parliment.

And by the time the votes are counted in Quebec & Ontario the voting is essentially over. sucks to be western Canada.

as canadaians we might vote for a person however if their party is elected there party head become the prime minister. The person we vote for does not in turn vote for the people. In the states the elected deligate does not have to vote with party alliance or with the popular vote.

As far as the vote went this year it was hard to say who would win until the vote go to BC or so

Edited by Bladeso

Also in the USA there is a college, a place where people that know how to spell, type and use proper grammer go to. By the way, I love Canada too!

Also in the USA there is a college, a place where people that know how to spell, type and use proper grammer go to. By the way, I love Canada too!

yeath sew eye cann't sphell. Eye Half eccepted zit.

Hopefully my message was given out as well as that I can't spell

for those of you who don't know how the US election works

go hereHow stuff works