Andrew

Change Of Season

I found it to be one of those songs you start you thinking you won't like, and then BAM! It hits you and becomes absolutely amazing.

Congratulations on having a first post that doesnt involve "Give me NF$!" or "Almost at 100 NF$". your a rare breed as of late

Wait wait wait wait wait. She?

I thought it was pretty clear the under my avatar and name, where it says "Gender" (Whether I'm I John or a Jane) It says. "Male". You know what that is? I certainly hope so.

And I will not be begging for NF because I am too much of a fan of Matthew Good and this website to simply say "OMG give me some monies im a complete Haxx!".

Have a nice day.

Unfortunately, the stereotype is usually well deserved...all you can do is make a good early impression I guess, which you have done so far and I like to think I tend to do as a new member on forums such as this. But I could be dead wrong. Who knows.

EDIT: And back on topic, Change of Season is excellent...but it's not the kind of song I can listen to by choice. It just has to come up in the playlist, much like The War Is Over, Omissions Of The Omen, etc

Edited by Sparq

Are you kidding me... Change of Season has got to be one of the best songs my MG... the fact that you wouldn't listen to it by choice sickens me (to the point at which I become sick... which is impied i suppose)

lol, anyways.... yah, Change of Season should not be shunned...

All this talk of Change of Season is making me want to listen to Suburbia :angry: three times, followed by Change of Season!

So bladeso, you can download it! And enjoy the song on your computer! *and it will be okay since you have the cd ;)*

lol... Sparq how can you now think about Change of Season... blashpemy I tell you.. that should be on your mind 24/7.... it's like saying you don't think about listening to Load me Up or Strange Days or Apparitions or HTB or Weapon or.... omg, etc.