montrealmike

'put Out Your Lights' On Fox Baseball!

The Fox network and Fox news network may be under the same parent company but they have completely different target groups. My dad is conservativa and loves to watch Fox News, however he would never in his life be caught watching the trashy shows on the Fox network.

Im suprised SOCAN isnt all over this. very confusing.

I could only imagine the angst they'd have trying to battle a major US network like Fox. I've always wondered: what if a local bar band decides to cover someone's song. Are they allowed to??

Its perfectally fine. how it works is that if the ticket chargre for ANY show you play (bars, clubs, your best friend barmitzvah) is $6 or more, u fill out a form to SOCAN, have the person in charge of the show sign it, then send it to SOCAN and they will pay you money accordingly. if you do all covers then you make less money as some is sent to the artist who wrote the song i beleive, but you would still recieve some.

Yeah, he said something about it at the Toronto concert. It was kind of hard to hear him clearly. But he said something about how it made him feel dirty and he had been taking showers and how nothing worked.

It was pretty funny, actually. It was good to see him have a sense of humour over it, though.

Yeah, he said something about it at the Toronto concert. It was kind of hard to hear him clearly. But he said something about how it made him feel dirty and he had been taking showers and how nothing worked.

It made him feel dirty? That is pretty funny. Then again, that tells you how serious he is because I'm pretty sure he wasn't joking either.

lol, what if he wasn't... I smell law suit.... we should e-mail Matt evective immediately...

I belive that matt has herd his song being played and I belive that there is some legal action coming up... it wouldn't be the frist time