Hey Guys,

where can i find some tabs or chords for MG songs and does anyone know of a site that lists the strumming pattern out to help out beginner guitar players...

thanks

Cheers

You could always learn them yourself. Its quite easy, and certainly doesnt need tabs or the nternet to show you

Not really. It takes a bit more effort maybe, but its still relativly easy. I have confidence in you that you can do it without the internet. you have the power.

i've never seen such a website with MG stumming patterns, but as stated above, just listen to the songs. even if you are just a beginner, it'll help train your ear for music. you'll need to learn someday, right? try something easy like Load Me uP, or Time Bomb. if you work at for 5 mins, i'll guarnetee you, you'll get the hand of it.

Ya, I agree...you can totally learn listening by yourself...I've only been playing a year and a half, totally self taught, and thats one of the first things I remember picking up on. Just play along with the song the first couple times.

just wondering, what do you reckon is the easiest Matt Good song to learn? anyone?

hmm. theres a few. "every name is my name" hardly has any guitar anyway, so that easy. a song with lots of guitar would probobly be hello time bomb.

hmm. theres a few. "every name is my name" hardly has any guitar anyway, so that easy. a song with lots of guitar would probobly be hello time bomb.

Thats more bass driven then Guitar.