Born to Kill

Blue Skies

Really? then how can u be pumped about an all acoustic. record...? with that aside... any MG would be good ;)

I'm a weird one.. I love I The Throw Away but I dunno.. something about BSOB that turns me off.. but who knows.. I didnt really like Avalanche at first.. but then after listening to it a few extra times.. it's one of my faves off that cd.. who knows maybe BSOB will be like a dirty rash and grow on me. :angry:

I'm a weird one.. I love I The Throw Away but I dunno.. something about BSOB that turns me off.. but who knows.. I didnt really like Avalanche at first..

That's funny because I really think BSOB is one of Matt's best songs ever written, like Avalanche. What you need to do is put it on before you go to bed. That'll make you think a bit and then you'll jump up and say: 'holy crap, what a song!'.

Hmm I could try that, but for now, I have the song playing on repeat.. I guess to get me more familiar with the tune ;)

All I know is I'm feeling a bit itchy so far.

And about the acoustic record.. do you think he's gonna go back to his folk roots?? They played Indestructible on So90s this morning on muchmusic.. and at the botton where it scrolls info.. it said "Matthew Good was in a folk band prior to forming MGB.. and then while listening to The Pixies' album he was convinced he wanted to make rock music instead." Maybe since with the more acoustic sound of WLRRR.. he might be going back to his olden days?? Even an album that resembles the acoustic-ness from LOTGA would be amazing.

I read an article/interview somewhere on the internet that was talking about this exactly. They mentioned the fact that he was into Folk music and how Wlrrr was getting him more back into that. It also said he would love to go back and explore more possibilities with the music or something like that.

Found it!

Click Here

To tell the truth, White Light Rock and Roll is probably my least favourite album (which still means its better then 99 percent of other music out there) but if he goes any deeper into country.....we'll see.

Edited by Akarik