erikjw17

Hamilton Show

Im going to the Hamilton show, ever since I saw his new Set list songs for his recent concerts, I had to get tiks. The songs he is playing these days is 21st century living, rat who would be kind, bright end of nowhere, workers sing a song of mass production, and carmelina, plus his white light songs...... awesome B)

I really want to go to the show in hamilton, or guelph. I have never been able to see him live, any shows near me were 19+ and now that i'm 19 i cant get to any, it sucks! I'm stuck in waterloo with no way out. Cars cost money i dont have.

I'm new to the board btw, name is Dan.

Saturnine.... where do you go to school (if you go to school) or whereabouts do you live (if u live) in Hamilton..... I'm from there aswell... just p.m. me with response if you want to response.. I don't need details... just curious.... hehe... I hope I see you at the concert too.

Edited by Maverick

My brother and his friend got me a ticket to the show, and my dad is giving me a ride home from school so i will be able to drive myself and by brother et all there. So things are looking good, i have never seen matt live and looks like i will get to for the first time on friday.

Not sure what i will be wearing, probabbly a blak university of waterloo sweater and jeans, with a team canada hat i imagine(i always wear a hat). I am not familiar with the venue at all though so i have no idea where i will be during the show, close to the front i hope.

sounds good.. that's easy to remember too.... waterloo and team canada.... I have no clue what I'll be wearing... I'm the type of guy who just wakes up and puts on w/e may be there (usually filthy laundry).... anyways... I hope u don't see me because of that fact... lol.

sounds good.. that's easy to remember too.... waterloo and team canada.... I have no clue what I'll be wearing... I'm the type of guy who just wakes up and puts on w/e may be there (usually filthy laundry).... anyways... I hope u don't see me because of that fact... lol.

post before you leave

Good good, i'm not sure i'll be able to check here on the day of though, i have to get back to my house from here at school get ready and whatnot then leave pretty much right away. But i'll try to remmeber to check if i have time.