THE MAN

Kool Haus Show

sigh... that was supposed to be my first matt good show but due to technical difficulties i couldn't make it. I totally sympathize for you for having to leave early. I'd've stuck around and hitched a ride with someone if i were ever put in that situation.

MAKE NOTE

If I ever make it up there and the show happens to be running late, I'll wear a big purple top hat with pink sunflowers sticking out of the top. Come find me and i'll give anyone who needs one a ride.

I was there... Show was awesome, except I missed Limblifter. Where I was standing at first was horrible, I couldn't see much at all (stupid shortness) so I went alllll the way to the very back. I could see awesome from there, so it was all good. No point in being somewhat close if I couldn't see.

I was so impressed by the extensive incredibly performance. It was my 5th Matt Good show... so wicked. He played The Rat Who Would Be King which was a dream come true, I LOVE that song. All the songs were exceptional. I don't even know if I could pick a favourite of the night.

I missed the dialogue from the crowd during Can't Get Shot... but I remember Matt saying "That's funny. That's really fucking hilarious" and then he laughed and apologized to the rest of us.

But yeah, the set list that guy put up was accurate, aside from the fact that The Future Is X-Rated was played.... after The Rat I believe... (correct me if I'm wrong).

My friend is emailing me the full correct set list soon if anyone cares.

P.S. THE MAN - sucks you had to go. I missed my 12:45 train and had to take the 1:30 bus... twas a long night... but good. ;) Next time buddy, we gotta meet up and no leaving early!

In all honesty, should I miss the opening act by these jokers?

Because I could have done that last time and missed the god awful Miniatures.....

But then I would have missed the deers.... and Lost in the Plot was surprisingly good, despite the rest of their garbage... hehe. (sry Crusader.)

I really liked limblifter... good band...

"auf der stage" explains everything for that crazy french lady....

and Matt Good was obviously the best part.

It's a good idea to buy your merch or something during the auf der stage performance.

Oh i never said i dint enjoy her "performanace"... it was awesome how she moved around on the stage wipping her hair around. It was like she had the whole damn thing choreographed. She didn't seem to have the right voice though... so is that what you would call a poser?

Man, I REALLY wanted to go to this, but I was working and I had no way to get there anyways. Next time he comes through i'll be able to drive myself, which will be awesome.

And that's a sweet song list, although I wish he could of played every single one of his songs. I'd stay several days for that.

And finally, a 19+ show would probably be better for fans, but then I wouldn't be able to go. ;)

It's true... 19+ are usually the drunks that crowdsurf to Empty Road and Can't Get Shot.... There's no way to avoid that shiat really. So the whole 19+ thing is just retarded in my opinion...The only reason it should be enforced is if there's beer being sold and they feel it's a necessary precaution or someting... even then it's stupid... let's be honest... beer is sold in rowdy sporting events as well... but those aren't 19+.