NationofCool

A Thread For Matthew Good

I'm going to ask him straight up on Friday.... and if he says yes... I'm going to:

a) kill myself.... because it's not possible

there was only an a).... lol, sry for the lead up to nothing.... very anti-climactic I know.....

I'm going to ask him straight up on Friday.... and if he says yes... I'm going to:

a) kill myself.... because it's not possible

there was only an a).... lol, sry for the lead up to nothing.... very anti-climactic I know.....

You're an idiot.

Oh, wait...you probably didn't understand that. Let me rephrase my statement.

your a... iddiot..

With Love, Rosie

lol, Rosie... don't tell me you're a believer....

Anyways, I was going to mention another thing:

seems evident that Jack ( aka MG by most) has been hanging around the site for the last 30 minutes or so...

Just chillin' I guess...hasn't updated his blog, he would rather smite the intelligence of the nf community.

lol, you're all a bunch of morons.

And Rosie... I understood it the first time...but the second time was a little confusing:

wtf is an iddiot?

lol, don't fight a battle you can't win... plz.

Have ever you posted on a message board that included MG as a member before?

If you have, I'm surprised that you won't acknowledge that it could very well be him.

If you haven't, well, what he posted what pretty typical of some of his message board behavior. Although I don't agree with him on some points, I don't think that he was out of line.

The message you are giving out is that Matt is some supreme being who would never insult anyone, criticize anything, or ever make a fucking spelling error.

This IS some of the god-like elevation he was speaking of.

I'm not saying that that was MG. I just don't know why anyone else would bother.

Edited by rosie

lol, no.... I hope there is a point to this... but I remain skeptical.

And please... I really don't want to hear that Jack is MG... because it's so far out there.... you might as well tell me the original moon landing never occurred....

just stfu and stop the inane posts that only cause controversy without real credibility.....

Wow, turn down the furnace it's getting hot in here.

To intervene the ellipsis notation in not a sign of idiocy, it's a sign of pause or trailing off. i.e. I that happens I will...

And let's not be pedantic about spelling shall we.

Now I've hit both of you.

----

I haven't posted on a board with MG as a member, but I would expect the same level of post as his blog. Given he works on a Mac, with any text field spell checking, spelling errors are unlikely. To follow that talk to Anton, since he has far more information about Jack than the rest of us.

Peace.

Well said... and the attack on spelling was only because it was perfect irony that she would repeat herself for understanding purposes and be as stupid as to make a mistake like that.... it's so embarrassing that it's worth pointing out.... lol.

EDIT: oh and Rosie, I agree... it is impossible to be credible on the internet... yet we give this Jack guy the credibility that assumes that he is indeed MG.... whoa... WTF is wrong here...

Edited by Maverick

Okay break it up you two. We have no proof that that is in fact Matthew Good but we have no evidence that he isn't either. The only way to solve this is for MG to respond to my GMAIL.

edit: Jack changed to MG.

Well said... and the attack on spelling was only because it was perfect irony that she would repeat herself for understanding purposes and be as stupid as to make a mistake like that.... it's so embarrassing that it's worth pointing out.... lol.

Can someone just explain to him how he's making himself look like an idiot?

Besides, he started it!

Well I dont know why Maverick is so angry about it. :angry:

If you've been on any other message boards, people who actually communicate with Matt (aka Chad --- and his message board), the person with the username Jack, is in fact Matthew Good. And given that his writing style is similar to this one, I'd bet it is in fact Matthew Good.

So make sure you get to the concert and ask him personally.. that way you'll be the first man to commit suicide in front of Matt. :angry: and :angry:

Score! NF Board 1 Maverick 0! ;)

Edited by NationofCool

Toadman has no comment regarding kat's post. But I guess she knew that already.

Anyway!! *awkward cough*

I would like to second Dan's question, since I has been lost on this thread by recent events:

How did you become interested in the social conflicts in our society? Why are you so passionate about human rights? What has given you this insight that makes you so obviously empathetic towards others in this world?

Peace