NationofCool

A Thread For Matthew Good

lol, I like how Anton asked you guys to stop with the arguments and insults... and you guys come back with this b.s.:

Score! NF Board 1 Maverick 0!

And of course (p.s. right after Anton mentioned stopping):

Can someone just explain to him how he's making himself look like an idiot?

Anyways, I just thought that was interesting, and I'm not going to raise anymore objections to these back-stabbing comments (although I could quite easily) mostly because it's in all our interests to stop.

Admittingly, I was being flat out rude, albeit I was also stating some premises that were extremely credible and I truly don't see how anyone could possibly think that Jack was MG.

Finally, I'd just like to apologize if anyone was indeed offended by the comments that I was attempting to make in jest (but were difficult to perceive like such so therefore I am sorry).

Therefore you guys can conclude why I'm not asking a question to MG (of which he hasn't responded to any of the questions anyways, despite visiting the site numerous times today).

(of which he hasn't responded to any of the questions anyways, despite visiting the site numerous times today).

I agree that is suspicious.

But can we please get back onto subject? This is a post for asking the real MG questions... not some post to figure out if Jack is Matthew Good or not ( who really gives a damn until we can prove something? ) And enough of this BS fighting, you have proven your points so please move on. Thanks.

When we get some cold hard facts... we can talk about this Jack issue on another thread.

Any more questions for the real MG would be appreciated!

on an extra note: thank you Jon for trying to keep people on topic.

;) Would the real MG please stand up, please stand up

Sorry it had to be done.

Given its come up in another thread I would like to ask Matt if he's into, or has ever been into drugs.

I would also love to hear whether the rumor that the MGB broke up as a result of "Dave being into drugs, and getting Ian into them to" is actually true.

Peace

p.s. Thanks Dan

She's right. I shot off an e-mail to Matt yesterday, asked him about it. He replied today, and confirmed that he hasn't been online in a week.

For future reference though...

-Matt knows how to spell

Make sure you examine the post for a few minutes before assuming it must be Matt's. There's a lot of phony people out there. This crazy internet.

Well, there you go. Can't see why anyone would bother, but hey - it's the internet. I guess this teaches me not to get caught up sparring with random people on the internet.

Meh, I thought that it could have been him.

Well folks, let the insults roll.

*readies self*